Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Benzos

silverlining

Bluelighter
OMFG....i have read several posts on this site where people are saying they take up to 30/40 mgs of valium, u serious!!! most i have ever had is 15 and i was out of it! i have a max of 5mg if drinking and it still does the trick

do u guys take hight amounts cause u have built a super tolerance or is it just super fun??? i guess i always scared to take more than 10mgs

???

I had 30mg of Valium to try and abort a DOI trip. However my abort backfired and I ended up having so much anxious energy on the Valium rebound about 2hrs later that I rode my bike for three hours as fast as I possibly could. After that physical exertion I then settled down a bit...

This is the excessive end of the scale. I normally suggest 5mg max as a sleep aid. Anymore and you may have trouble getting off it.

Tolerance, tho thankfully i'm beginning to get mine down and soon hopefully off of it completly. At present for me 40mg begins to touch the sides, yea it sucks! Recall in the past pushing the boundaries a few times at 200mg+. ^^ becareful with benzo's, addiction can sneak up quickly - dance with the devil and you'll end up his bitch.

Take care.

JayJ: 200mg+ ? are you Mr ED ? plz dont anyone ever try diazepam at this level, tolerance or not. if you need 200mg+ you should be rethinking your drug ABUSE very seriously.

also if your increasing your dose, do it slowly. 20mg and i was fairly affect, 4mg more and i was knocked the fuck out. amnesia is a bitch.

Last edited:
thanks guys.....yeh well i really only use these on comedowns and occasionally for rec use!!!!!