• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Benzo's Vs. Gabapentin Vs Phenibut for anxiety

Screaming_Skull

Bluelighter
Okay, I have a lot of experience with Benzo's and Gaba, usually my benzo doses run from 2-4mg for anxiety anything more I'm getting very relaxed. With Gaba I usually dose 2000 grams. Took my last four klonopin today, and getting a maybe on the xanax for 2morro, so got Phenibut. I can get anxiety relief from Gaba at around 1200-1800mg, anymore is to get buzzed. So how does Phenibut compare, I just ordered for ounces. With my toleracne what should my dose be with it to just help with anxiety(a gram??). Also, anyone who has had this with Subs would like some input on how they mix, I'm guesing like Gaba and benzo's do kinda. Got tired of having to sneak around with the benzo's and figured this want show up on my Sub UA, so I'm gonna give it a shot...any help appreciated!!!

Phenibut with a bit of booze is my favorite, only twice a week though.

I don't think it is really anything alike to benzos or gabapentin/lyrica. I usually dose 2.5 grams and then like 30 minutes later another.5, then have a couple of drinks when I hit the town.

It has some dopamine action, that almost reminds me of an amphetamine, but not exactly like that either.

Eh, I can't stand drinking, probly the one drug that works on the Gaba receptors I can't stand, and I had a chance to try Pregabalin a few years ago but didn't have the money to get it(was expensive!) but I can go back to that doctor and get it...He had givin me Xanax and the lyrica, but didn't get the lyrica because I needed pain pills and the lyrica was PRICEY. BUT, was just wondering, Gabapentin works good for anxiety, so any experince for people using Phenibut for anxiety would be helpful(espcially if you are on Suboxone also.)

I think it is one of the best drugs for anxiety out the bunch I've ever tried.

I'm not big on drinking either, I just like the way it synergizes and potentiates phenibut.

I'm gonna call bullshit on the 2000g of gabapentin. The strongest pill that is made in the USA is 800mg one.

So you're swallowing 2,500 of them?

Ya, just 2,000mg somtimes was 3-5 if I was doing larger doses multiple days in a row cuz tolerance grows so quick with it. Though my confuy spot was 2100-2400mg of it. Heard tolerance builds fast with Phenibut also so don't really plan on going over 1500 the days I take it. Was hoping it would come on a day off because I want to try it at home first to see how it affects me, not at work, though I think I would be fine due to a kinda large benzo tolerance even though I don't use everyday, and high Gaba tolerance..sucks tho xanax didn't come so I'm just waiting on this to get here.

Gabapentin does next to nothing for my anxiety and just really messes me up drunk like in high doses. 300mg 3x a day actually seemed to make my anxiety worse.

My diazepam though is golden for my anxiety. There really is no contest in my opinion, a benzo is the best for anxiety, though I can't comment on how well phenibut works. I imagine it's still nowhere as good as a benzo.

Well ya, benzo's would be better but gotta drug test every month at sub clinic. I was thinking of taking 1000mg when I got it(have to work). I mean, I can take like 6 xanax or klonopin at work and be fine.

Edit: I'm just talking bout the recccomended dose for anxiety, not get like getting fucked up or anything while having to work....1000-1500??