• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Benzos, lyrica, tramadol, etc. I need help

Nicocastillo7

Bluelighter
Hello, I read the forum a long time ago but I decided to register recently, I'm from Argentina, sorry for bad English you know ... the translator
I take benzos and pregabalin for anxiety 2 years ago, I have abused a lot of lyrica .. at this moment I want to change the course of my life, these 2 years have been nothing quiet .. I am going through an uncomfortable withdrawal from tramadol in This moment and that makes me depressed and sore.
The dose of clonazepam I am taking now is 2mg per day, and 300mg lyrica, but I've been using it for the past few weeks to "boost" oxy and tramadol, so it's not a constant dose.
I plan to start exercising this week and go out to be less stressed and lower the dose of the benzo
The question is that, in 1 or 2 weeks I will be able to lose from 2mg to maybe 0.5mg if I exercise and try to do other things, because if I continue taking drugs at this point I feel that I will not be able to achieve the things I want in life ..
I also consume a lot of alcohol, cocaine and weed
I need to change my life .. I need opinions

hey nico

i'm also from argentina and can very much relate, however i've been doing this for maybe 10 years and can share some wisdom.

i took ecstasy, lsd, ketamine, coke, tramadol, heroin (yeah, probably the only person here that got addicted to that- maybe since i'm not in health care), weed obvously
*and* probably every pharmaceutical drug that is on the market for depression/anxiety/addiction , with benzos being the worst (atm 10mg/day constant, used to be at >20mg)

i'm not a psychiatrist specialized in drug abuse so take this just as my opinion and experience. i can however recommend you a professional in zona norte (san isidro) who can help you (again, i have 10 years experience and probably as much or more different treatments/professionals visited, so trust me on this recommendation)

to you're laundry list:

300mg lyrica- forget it, i took ~2000mg lyrica combined with gabapentin when i was treated for benzo abuse, no problem to wean off it slowly

2mg clonazepam, not that it worked for me since i suffer from anxiety but i'd keep the 300mg lyrica and make a plan for each couple of days/weeks/months on how many you're going to max on a daily basis, see if you can hold it for x days, if yes keep it as your new "roof", if not go back to the last one. the important thing here is to never go above your "roof", no matter what. you could even start out with more than 2mg, the important thing is to reduce them and never get over your roof. -- the treatment actually worked for me as in that i was clean for half a year

withdrawal from opioids-- BUPRENORFINE is a godsend!! they sell them in skin patches here, have worked wonders for my heroin addiction, i'm officially clean now 2years. msg me if u need help with that

alcohol, cocaine, weed-- depends on the amount but i dont see a problem as long as you're seeing a professional that might help with the underlying causes

honestly you're not in bad shape, the buprenorfine patches will help you get off the opiods which will help you in overall..

KR

Hello, thanks for the answer, I am also a polytoxic .. I would really like to know if in a week I can reduce 2mg of clonazepam to 0.5, obvious with pregabalin
Now on the 17th I see my psychiatrist, I was going to suggest that I change for diazepam for a duration issue
I didn't know there was buprenorphine in Argentina to treat, maybe I would check it, because I can't stand the pain

Oh I really do not know, the forums in my country do not contribute so much about the drug scene here, they focus more on what xtc pills circulate and that, not usually talk about everything else, for that reason I asked this here