• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

BENZO'S LOVERS ALIKE CHAT HERE!

Williampoe6904

Greenlighter
Hello I'm a recent member I fucking love benzo's and derivatives from benzo's. And looking for a community like me. My favorite benzo or if you want to get technical is an (TZD)Triazolobenzodiazpine which is Clonazolam.

Clonazolam is powerful shit, definitely has put me on my ass more than once. Gotta be careful with it.

estazolam is a triazolo made for insomnia too, very similar to alprazolam, worked for me the time i used.

It's a deficiT. Rare species in this sub-forum. You can identify him by his great amounts of love he shares with others. Thank you both for being here.

Welcome to Bluelight @Williampoe6904.
If someone wants to donate to my broke fund XD. Or give me na synthesis it would be helpful I would give this legal benzo to recreational users alike for free. It would be benzo 420 just one thing for the newbies DON'T EVER DRINK ON BENZOS. And thank you for the shout out moderator

estazolam is a triazolo made for insomnia too, very similar to alprazolam, worked for me the time i used.
That's nice to hear I'm glad Japan actually uses it for medical purposes. And are not blind politicians trying to make people like "karens" happy. You know the lady who thought vaccines gave autism yeah them type of people

By the way PetiePablo that's clonazepam Alot weaker and if you have a high tolerance has a high ld50.

I love me some benzos, but they take on a more functional than recreational purpose in my life

withdrawal/rebound is too severe for me to use them all the time