• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos - How to enjoy and stay awake on them?

BTW i like ur avatar.
Why, thank you kind sir/ma'am. 🥰
Yours reminds me of a virus pop-up with that damn little dude or dudette wanting one to caress them with a mouse hover. Not trying to be an ass... it is actually all in fun. Being somewhat familiar with the tech/info industry over the last few decades maybe one can see it from my perspective. Are you tech friendly, by chance?
Meth does.
Yeah. I took a couple hits off a pipe (smoked for the first time) but didn't smoke it right of course. Scared to burn up somebody shit and it turn into a crime-scene, ya know? Anyway I got a couple puffs (no clouds like I see others blowing) and just said fuck it. Asked if I wanted more and declined... opted for a few morphine tabs. It was enough. Still jabber-jawing and stable. ha
Coffee in itself does help a little but benzos quickly overcome it (and kratom) and ya left thinkin ya got bunk meff if ya do the benz as it kinda defeats the purpose. I will say that I feel energetic, comprehensive and awake. No edge I would usually get with stims (which is rare indulgence) or coffee alone. Guess It also depends on all the other substances one has in the system at time of experimentation.
What the f am I ramblin on about?
See what ya'll did?
Imma be stuck here all day
Prolly get permabanned for incessant chattering. 😏
Peace

Why, thank you kind sir/ma'am. 🥰

I'm a male, FTR. :coffee:

What a lovely compliment.

Are you tech friendly, by chance?

Yeah thats my selfie. Reading my signature confirms what u guessed about my occupation. Wearing a headphone at work or home makes it easier to have a conversation with clients through voice call of messengers. Sounds hilarious but i rarely wear it off. It's somehow a rule at my workplace and I'm almost used to it.

Meth was once my only drug of choice. Supervising my employees and editing the projs done by them require the kind of energy that u can only get from meth, specially when your greedy clients expect a complicated proj to be done in a short time like 24h.

Last edited:
I have no idea as I get paradoxical reactions so benzos give me insomnia 😂😂

I've heard this from many Benzo abusers. Therefor I posted this thread.
Yeah idk I’ve never really reacted the same way the general population does with benzos. I only really abuse them when I have a plethora but have recently come to respect them as a medicine. Although anything that comes from the medical industrial complexes from around the world I’d be more worried what was in the pill.

I only like the calming effects caused by diaz. I don get the same buzz from xanax. plus i don take them on daily-basis. Jus 2mg of diaz to be combined with other substances.

You are a better man than I. Fuck being an el heffe as it may entail bussin' a mf grape. lol
Thanks for the time to expound as I now like the avatar a bit more. ;)
Be well,
Ptah

Any business is an attempt to make money. At least u can work anytime u are ready to. just imagine to be someone like me who gets up at 6:00 am and works till 3:00 pm. im so skinny because of this. also depressed. no access to psychoactives.

Last edited: