• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Benzos for sleep

go for a morning jog when you wake up to get rid of the restlessness. Shouldn't be an issue with the triazolam.

go for a morning jog when you wake up to get rid of the restlessness. Shouldn't be an issue with the triazolam.
Funny that you mentioned that but I'm busy taking a 30 min walk in mornings and also late afternoons. Tho it helps at the time the restlessness is still there at the time I want it the least and that's bedtime. But I will keep at it. Thanks

Temazepam works great in like 60MG+ Doses really well but it is only meant for insomnia if you got a racing mind at night if your insomnia is like a feeling your body being in overdrive vs. your mind in overdrive than Benzodiazepines unless taken in ridiculously high doses like 120MG Temazepam or like 3MG of Alprazolam (Xanax) which is the dose equivalent between those 2 Benzodiazepines and I have heard a lot of people claim Temazepam does nothing for the insomnia no matter how many of the pills they take usually due to taking 8 of the 15MG pills lol which is only going to work if you at least attempt to lye down in your bed and then just see what happens it's almost always going to work or at the very least help.

well those interested this is how i rate the benzos i had and in my own personal exp

Nitrazepam 3/5
Temazepam 1/5
Flurazepam 3.5/5
Triazolam 4/5
midazolam 4/5

ANyhow think i have said all i wanted on this thread so if there is any more questions shoot, otherwise i think the mods can close or archive the thread if they want

Thanks again for everyone's help and input that was given on this thread once again

Just a quick warning be careful how you use benzos. I can easily go through a night taking 8mg of xannies to keep me a sleep and yes I know they don't fall under the hypnotic part but when that is all that is around, I can take that amount to keep me asleep through out the night. So please just becarefull when using benzos for sleep or anything as well. Cause from my personal exp the tollerence builds up very quickly. I can get away now with .5mg triazolam and 20mg Valium (once of dose) for a good 6-8hrs of decent but blackout sleep. So guess what I'm saying. As good as they are for sleep, they can be very addictive and a tolerence builds up very quickly.

Have you tried Flunitrazepam (Rohypnol)? I'm guessing your from the states where it is banned? Mind u its extremely hard to get hold of even in countries where its legal.

If you have anxiety, that can definitely prevent sleep, which is where alprazolam may come in for some cases.

Temazepam is hit or miss. It was off and on for me also. It is a metabolite of diazepam/Valium.

Last edited: