• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Benzos and Tramadol

mysafehome01

Bluelighter
Hey, I was just wondering if using benzos maybe 30 mins before taking Tramadol would increase the chance of having a Seizure. I've had one before and it was the worst experience of my life.

I plan on maybe taking 2mg Etizolam (RC) and 150m Tramadol. (Been taking Tramadol for years but stopped after my Seizure.)

Cheers.

Benzos "decrease" the chance of getting a seizure.
But tramadol and etizolam in combination might be risky.
I don't know if it's true or people misinterpreted an wikipedia article a while ago..but etizolam "might" have serotonergic properties, which you should avoid on tramadol (lowered seizure treshhold, serotonin syndrome).

Like i said i don't know, but imho better safe than sorry. Etizolam is an rc.

Benzos "decrease" the chance of getting a seizure.
But tramadol and etizolam in combination might be risky.
I don't know if it's true or people misinterpreted an wikipedia article a while ago..but etizolam "might" have serotonergic properties, which you should avoid on tramadol (lowered seizure treshhold, serotonin syndrome).

Like i said i don't know, but imho better safe than sorry. Etizolam is an rc.

Etizolam is just a regular Benzo with different binding properties. Doesn't have any serotonergic properties.

The main worry was CNS depression, but in those doses and the fact Tramadol is 'speedy' as fuck I shouldn't think it would be a problem. Although I could be wrong.

Then you should definitely be safe if you dont have any condition that lower your seizure treshhold or take other drugs/medications that interact with tramadol.
Personally i wouldnt take more than 1mg etizolam but i'm also nontolerant to benzos at the Moment.

Then you should definitely be safe if you dont have any condition that lower your seizure treshhold or take other drugs/medications that interact with tramadol.
Personally i wouldnt take more than 1mg etizolam but i'm also nontolerant to benzos at the Moment.

I've had a Grand-Mal seizure from a combination of Amitriptyline and tramadol, I'm 90% sure it was the Amitriptyline as it was the first time I'd taken it. I take Tramadol in 50mg doses 4 - 5 doses per day so I cant see that as being a problem.
I bit the bullet and went for the 2 mg etizolam ( mild tolerance ) and 50mg Tramadol. It feels good, It's a chilled/ anxiety free vibe without all the jittery/ speedyness of Tramadol.

Thanks dude :)

150mg is a pretty safe dose and you shouldnt be worried about getting a seizure so you could leave the etizolam out.
Benzos dull the euphoria from opioids imho. But etizolam is a bit euphoric on it's own so it might synergize well with tramadol...I dont know..

Yep amitryptiline definitely lowers the seizure treshhold.

I remember taking lorazepam with tramadol and it was a bliss. :D

You bit the bullet :)
Enjoy!

Last edited:
Yep amitryptiline definitely lowers the seizure treshhold.

I remember taking lorazepam with tramadol and it was a bliss. :D

You bit the bullet :)
Enjoy!

Yes it was a very pleasant eperience. The Tramadol *high* was slightly reduced but all the *dityness* with Trmadol seemed to be totally diminished. Not to mention the lack of anxiety from worrying about seizures.

All in all it was good, in moderation of course.

I think tramadol and diazepam makes a great combo. In fact, it's probably on of my favourites.
150 mg tram and 5 mg diaz and I'm all cozy and relaxed, yet not retarded enough so that I can't be in public.
(at least to my own knowledge, though I probably, most likely, look pretty fucking out of it.)

I think they boost each others good sides; the sedative from diaz and the euphoria from tram.
The energy from tram and the don't-really-care from diaz.
Just my own experience though.

I haven't tried any other benzo with tram.

I think tramadol and diazepam makes a great combo. In fact, it's probably on of my favourites.
150 mg tram and 5 mg diaz and I'm all cozy and relaxed, yet not retarded enough so that I can't be in public.
(at least to my own knowledge, though I probably, most likely, look pretty fucking out of it.)

I think they boost each others good sides; the sedative from diaz and the euphoria from tram.
The energy from tram and the don't-really-care from diaz.
Just my own experience though.

I haven't tried any other benzo with tram.

Yeah they just seem to work together really well. The bonus of Benzos being an Anti-Convulsant is also great too. Although I still never go over 150mg of Tramadol in one dose.

Yeah they just seem to work together really well. The bonus of Benzos being an Anti-Convulsant is also great too. Although I still never go over 150mg of Tramadol in one dose.

I've done 300 at tops. But that's been when I want to nodd and don't have OC laying around.

The ER is nice, whenever I manage to resist the urge of biting the pill in two..