• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Benzos and Speed

clord0

Bluelighter
Simple question: These two ok to mix? Talking about 20-30mg of valium whilst doing average lines of speed.

Cheers.

Edit: and possibly would crush and snort the valium tabs, any thoughts?

Yes great mix, they give benzos for speed overdoses. Don't snort benzos they get absorbed better orally.

Just watch you don't go into blackout territory with the benzos if you're mixing them with speed.
That's a dangerous state to be in IME.
Stimulated and confident but not giving a fuck about anything. I've been a little wild on such combos. Hazy memories of mischief.

Save the benzos for the comedown (in which case most benzos are pretty great)

It is only Unsafe if you Do More Speed then you can actually handle because you don't feel it very much because the Valium is MASKING the Symptoms in ReALITY you are indeed overdosing..... Basically JUST TAKE THE VALIUM AFTER YOUR DONE DOING SPEED Or Do Not Take ANYMORE SPEED THEN YOU WOULD NORMALLY DO!

Speed + reduced inhibitions = no.
If you want to do a speedball, (as benzo + meth = ghetto speedball) and I dont suggest it.. heroin + speed.

Otherwise..... like others said, save the benzos for the comedown.

Heroin lowers inhibitions too. Low dose benzos don't make most ppl lose all their hibitions

Heroin lowers inhibitions too. Low dose benzos don't make most ppl lose all their hibitions

Benzo's lower inhibitions way more than heroin. Probably because they affect GABA receptors (like barbiturates and alcohol) and heroin affect endorphins and dopamine receptors.

OP, I'd save the valium for after the ice, so you can sleep on the come down.

Heroin doesn't effect endorphins. It binds to the same receptor endorphins do.

I did this exact combo last night except with speed and xanax. I smoked about a .3 of speed over a 7 hour period and took 1mg of xanax right before I took the first hit. Then took one more 1mg xanax 3.5 hours after I started smoking the speed. And finally, 1 more mg of xanax when I was comming down after the 7 hours of being loaded. It was a great and very fun, anxiety free time. As stated above tho, the benzos will make some of the speedy effects go away n u may think ur not as high as u should be on the speed and u may want to redose higher then u usually would. That is very dangerous n may result in overdose.

Agree with other replies... save your benzos for when you want to come down. Also don't snort take them orally or crush them up and take them sublingually (put under the tongue). I have temazepam prescribed and I usually take it sublingually. They come in a powder in a capsule so it's easy. Also great when I want to come down from tweeking or to get rest on Sunday night for the week. I usually tweek Friday and Saturday and stop using by Sunday morning/afternoon so it helps knock me out Sunday night.

Heroin doesn't effect endorphins. It binds to the same receptor endorphins do.

oops thanks for correcting me I meant to say that it has effects like our natural endorphins due to it binding on the same receptors. Lol math class was distracting me :p.

Huh, well when doing ANY kind of upper, I like to have some benzo's around for before and after. A low dose with the Speed/Meth/Coke takes away the side effects of the uppers I can't stand(anxiety, I already suffer from it and those drugs can def make it worse, as we know. And a bigger dose of them for when I'm ready to come down/rest/sleep with some weed/food. Just not to much of either and you should be fine.. Had an incident when I put I don't know how much crystal in the spoon, the crystal had ended up being a suprise, and I had taken around 10mg of Klonopin...well, think that kinda lowered my inhibitions and was like fuck it I will do it in one shot and get a damn good rush....well, it was a DAMN GOOD RUSH, but without the klonopin I don't think I would have been able to handle it. But it ended up being the perfect combo kinda, was spun outta my mind with NO anxiety/paranoia at all, but definiately wouldn't repeat for safety concerns.

Right everyone so me and my girl had a weird benzo and speed experience...we popped a 10mg Valium each (not blistered so strength may vary) then a smallish bump of amphetamine paste (dry deep web shit) and we nodded the fuck out.

Like literally couldn't keep our eyes open...wasn't the worst high but it was like a heavy Fentanyl nod... (we're no strangers to various opioids).

Is it because we didn't take enough speed but it was enough to boost the absorption of valium and potentiate it?
Fucking weird.

Anyway cheers.