• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos benzos and seizures

Mafioso

Bluelight Crew
is there a threshold amount of xanax that you can take before you are at risk of having a seizure?

Also, I know I shouldn't be playing around with these but if I have had a seizure due to xanax w/d will I be more prone to seizure?

seizure's wouldnt be an isolated incident everyone can exp a seizure during benzo WD not just xanax that's why benzos are up there for having the most fucked up WD
technically you can a shit ton of xanax during one sitting but of course you're more likely to black out and do some stupid shit or just pass out but also not remembering WTf you did
WD will come after long term dependency and at high doses that's why its NEVER recommended to go cold turkey because you can def exp a seizure
if you are exp WD better to get medical help either the ER but a detox center so they can safely taper you off or if you cant go to either one valium is a good choice to help taper off due to its long half life leaving you less likely to keep redosing like crazy but take benzo WD seriously

Everyone's seizure threshold is different. The more times you go through benzo or alcohol withdrawal, the more likely you are to have a seizure. It's called kindling and it's nothing to play around with. Even if you don't have a seizure, you can be sure that brain damage is occurring when you abuse benzos or alcohol...especially when you use them in a binge-like manner.

Be safe.

Be safe rather than sorry and leave the benzos alone. Once your body is dependent you are at risk of a seizure no matter what.
Is a seizure really worth it?