• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Benzos alcohol

I have taken 5mg+ of Xanax, 70mg + of Valium, and 6mg+ of Klonipin and drank. I was fine. (Not all benzos were consumed at the same time), however there are risks involved so its best to keep it to a minimum

As this is slowly turning into a dick sizing thread I'll close it for now.

Imo with combining benzos and alcohol there is always a risk involved, if you insist on taking the combo keep both drugs to a minimum and have someone around who can monitor your behavior and breathing

OP, if you want me to re-open the thread please PM me or any other OD mod.

You can mix benzos with alcohol. Lots of people do it. But it's also a very bad idea. Sure some will do it successfully for years, but others will earn a nice ambulance drive. Since everyone is different giving good advice on what's fine and what isn't is impossible so in the interest of harm reduction the advice is DON'T.

IME mixing benzo's with alcohol makes for one hell of an addictive combo.

The last thing you want to do if you have trouble sleeping is start taking 10-20 mg of diazapam/Valium 30 minutes before bed and then drink a couple glasses of wine right before bed. This combo makes most people sleep like a baby but If done nightly every night for a long period you can become addicted and dependant on this combo to sleep. And if you don't take your bedtime benzo/alcohol you will have no chance of falling asleep.

However using a low dose benzo/Alcohol mix to aid sleep once a week after a meth come down that's okay, provided you fall asleep without benzo's on the other 6 days of the week

Such a bad combo. If your not breathing right you are VERY close to death. Tell your girl to roll you into the recovery position on your side if it happens again.

Ketamine and alcohol danger is the throwing up and choking on it risk. Again being rolled into the recovery position on your side can save your life. That said not ending up passed out is preferred.

I think we all can admit dying of overdose from either of these combos usually takes high doses of both. What I had happen to me multiple times is making horrible decisions. I crashed two cars one at high speed. I made a fool of myself countless times. Just all kinds of regrettable shit