• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Benzodiazepine that remove the most anxiety?

Karim--

Greenlighter
Hi, my psychiatrist said that there is a benzodiazepine that is now made illegal but that removes anxiety so much that some people can put out all of their clothes in the middle of the street if they're on it. What is the name of this benzo?

there is a benzodiazepine that is now made illegal but that removes anxiety so much that some people can put out all of their clothes in the middle of the street if they're on it.

lolwut. come again?
please explain very slowly, this sounds hilarious.

Sorry for how i badly arrange my ideas...

What I was trying to explain is that there is a very strong benzo. So strong that it is now illegal. An example of how strong it is is that people get naked on the street when they're on it. My psychiatrist know which one it is but doesn't want to tell me the name... anyone know the name?

Any benzo can do that if you take enough and black out, I feel like any doctor that will say this is just trying to justify a reason why not to prescribe a benzo and having reasons why they are not . To drift off subject, I feel a lot of benzos make anxiety worse, for example, Xanax and klonopin make me more anxious cause it makes me feel outgoing like alcohol does and st temptations to do dumb shit due to lowered inhibitions.
I can't think of what benzo would became banned by killing "all anxiety to the point of making you strip" maybe it's a benzo that has an accepted medical use in another country besides USA, and now became banned in whatever country it was once legal

FYI I live in Quebec so maybe its only banned in Canada.

I don't think she was fucking with me because she told me the name two times and I forgot it... the third time I asked the name my phone was out to write the name. so she didn't tell me the name because she was scared I could really obtain it (she knew recently i could obtain things on the street)...

I think she told me the half life of this med is shorter than xanax, thats all i know.

And yes maybe it's phenazepam

Not phenazepam.... No one is going to be able to answer this, but I don't think it's hard to rule out one's that do not fall into the category of one prescribed probably in Canada now banned dosed in ug amounts...

Still sounds like a stupid idea of a drug these research benzos are potent enough I can attest to that.

Xanax is a quick fix/relief, it willl get rid of most your anxiety/panic attacks quick (not everyone).
Klonopin is will work very similiar, but in more of spaced out timings, as it takes much longer to peak but also lasts much longer with anti convulsant properties.

Xanax half life is between 6 and 12 hours, fully peaks within 1 to 2 hours
Klonopin half life is between 18 and 50 hours, fully peaks within 2 to 4 hours

Xanax 0.5mg do nothing for my anxiety tho... I am as scared to talk to others as before

Last edited:
Definitely alprazolam [Xanax]... but i wouldnt fuck with it... it is a super dangerous and deadly drug that at doses over 1mg, will induce delusion and make you do things you would never do.. You just loose control of your body.. People end up in jail and have no idea why they got there because alprazolam gives you a terrible hangover that makes you forget everything you did while you were on it.

Also, Don't buy more than why you plan on taking, say 0.5 mg, dont buy more than that, Alprazolam makes you loose control and you have no idea how much you took if you had lets say 10MG's on you.
I ended up taking 10 1 mg pills when I planned on taking 1. Woke up in the ER with no idea why i was there.

@Karim, alprazolam is a sleep aid.. it makes you pass out, so no point in taking it for anxiety.
I would consult a psychologist or just drink up some liquid courage called vodka if I wanted to become more "Social"...

Stay safe :)

It's called alprazocodone , it's a myth and legend in the streets only your psychiatrist knows about it and i