• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Benzodiazepine Solubility

ownx0rz

Greenlighter
I am fairly new to the forums. Notwithstanding, I could not find a thread to resolve my inquiry.

A little background information is required. I have been prescribed benzos, both, [and mostly], in the form of alprazolam, for the last ten months, as well as temazepam, but only recently. I am currently on 6 mg of alprazolam daily, as needed, as well 30 mg of temazepam at night. I have been on the regiment of the former for the preceding five months and the latter a mere two.

My tolerance to benzodiazepines is very high, as is readily seen. About thirty minutes ago or so, I ingested maybe 16 mg. I presently have four milligrams of xanax being administered sublingually as I type this. I do not even notice the horrific taste. Excuse me if I sound ostentatious.

I know benzos are not very soluble in water, if at all, save temazepam, which is not even that soluble. However, I do know benzos are fairly soluble in alcohol. Obviously I am not retarded and I do not intend to mainline a temazepam/alcohol solution.

What I was wondering is: if I left finely granulated alprazolam or temazepam, then put the powderized stuff in, say, Everclear, and let it dissolve, would I subsequently be able to utilize this Alprazaclear tincture to drink, increasing the potency of both drugs?

I know it is dangerous to dabble with Everclear, albeit my favorite liquor, but I figured since it is the most potent alcohol available, short of pure ethanol, it would dissolve the benzos the most efficiently.

1) Is this an absolutely stupid idea?
2) What sort of ratio, per milligram, of either alprazolam or temazepam, should be combined with how many milliliters of said liquor?
3) How dangerous is this?

If some more conversant Bluelighters could give their insightful answers to this dilemma, I would greatly appreciate it.

Post Script -- How long would I let the ratio of benzos to alcohol dissolve? Thanks forums, this place is a wealth of information.
--SWIM

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=489494

Oh, also, we don't do SWIM here. Check out the links in my signature.

Combining benzos and alcohol is a bad idea in itself, and so I would recommend to abstain from what you're doing. I personally think it would be better if you slowly tapered off of benzos because having a high tolerance to them isn't a great idea. Benzos are better for rare/occasional use.

I am a retard, and am wondering how much alchohol would it take to dissolve say .5 mg of xanax? it would be awsome if you could just do a 1 mL solution, 20 units being alchohol, the other 80 being water, 'cause that probably wouldn't be too hard on your veins.

I am a retard, and am wondering how much alchohol would it take to dissolve say .5 mg of xanax? it would be awsome if you could just do a 1 mL solution, 20 units being alchohol, the other 80 being water, 'cause that probably wouldn't be too hard on your veins.

Please just eat your benzos.