• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Benzodiazepine Potentiation

The best thing to potentiate Diazepam or any other benzos is a muscle-relaxant (Carisoprodol, Methocarbamol, Dantrolene, Mephenesin, etc... any centrally acting sedative muscle-relaxant)...
dont think many people have access to these?

Soma, definitely. 20mg Valium with 1050-1400mg Soma gets me SMASHED... there is definitely a synergy between these drugs.

Id have to say Valium with cimetide before ingesting the valium makes a difference also WGFJ does they exact same thing, it deff works wirh valium, idk about xanax I heard it does but have yet to try it....
But I got bunch a valium right not so just looking/ asking for more and or better potentiators then cimetide and or WGFJ

Thanks everyone
peace,
Im outt

Id have to say Valium with cimetide before ingesting the valium makes a difference also WGFJ does they exact same thing, it deff works wirh valium, idk about xanax I heard it does but have yet to try it....
But I got bunch a valium right not so just looking/ asking for more and or better potentiators then cimetide and or WGFJ

Thanks everyone
peace,
Im outt

Cimetidine works with every benzo but oxazepam and lorazepam which are metabolized in an other way... You see, cimetidine is a well known inhibitor of many CYP450 enzymes mostly CYP1A2, CYP2C9,CYP2C19,CYP2D6,CYP2E1 and at last CYP3A4. Those enzyme are mostly responsible for nearly all recreationnal drug used metabolism. Inhibiting them result in increased concentration and lower ability to get rid of the drug So longer and bigger high.

Diazepam is metabolized mostly by CYP2C19 so it works. Xanax or alprazolam is metabolized by CYP3A4 so it works too.
The only drugs that are actually lowered by cimetidine are the ones that need to be metabolized first. example, codeine needs the CYP2D6 to become morphine so it becomes useless when mixed with cimetidine. But those drugs can be potentiated by cimetidine used only AFTER metabolism of the drug so at least 1h-1h30 after drug comsumption. (i think some benzo are also more potent when metabolized so gotta check on that)

White Grape Fruit Juice is also good at inhibiting enzyme but only mostly CYP2C9,CYP2C19 and CYP3A4.

Basically WGFJ is better used with drugs that needs to be metabolized by some enzyme and Cimetidine with drugs that arent prodrugs.

Alcohol and etazolam is beautiful but to easy to black out or lose all inhibitions ever

i hate Xanax and acohal

diaz and alcohol are fine for me. I don't feel much extra

what is this cimetide? I will look online

Do not ever take this much clonazolam! 1mg is heavy with low tolerance

mental dose man. Like 200 Diaz by my reckoning.

but I don't buy that 7mgs of clonazepam would be 140 of Diaz. Just 70. (1-10 not .5 -10)

the lams are at least 3-6 times stronger than the pams. Plus more hypnotic.

rc' s are well known obviously to have variable dosage

3-mgs k-pin = 60-mgs Diazepam. For certain for me. Based on where I'm at in an Ashton taper it is pretty damn close to 0.5:10. Just my experience from the Ashton manual. I definitely didn't feel anything but increased muscle relaxation when I finished the cross over from K-pins to Valium at 3-mg to 60-mg. So, yeah, I think Ashton is right on with these two. Currently many stages in and it is as smooth a transition and taper thus far that I can imagine. Tho I worry about the end of the taper...

Gabapentin, I guese lyrica also but I've never had lyrica. Been on a Gaba/benzo binge my days off this week, been making me nod out and pass out good when I go to sleep, also have been smoking pot, pots good with benzo's but for some reason I have to smoke more weed to fee it on benzo's...

I don't know why people say different things about using Gabapentin with Benzos.
Some say it kills the benzo buzz because they compete on the GABA receptors, others say it makes benzos stronger because You're adding more on the GABA receptors .
Im Rx'd Gabapentin and 2 top shelf benzos, including Clonazepam and Lorazepam. The Gabapentin from a different Dr.
I dose them together, and honestly I Can't really tell how they react together. The Gabapentin does add sedation, but That's all.
Can someone post a source or study about mixing benzos and Gabapentin cuz I Can't find anything.

I'm a big guy too, but I'm fine and happy with only 10 mg diazepam. It's pretty likely a small girl would be fine with only 10 mg, but there are always exceptions.

BTW, are you a bodybuilder or something like that? I mean I think it would be pretty weird that a small girl would fall for a chubby guy, who's 2x her weight. (Sorry for the off-topic, just curious.)

response to drug Is made by 3 things. 1-Personnal state of mind and body measures, 2-Normal brain activity, and 3-Biochemistry balance. Personnal state of mind alter you perception and reactions to what happens psysically but wont chance the experiance by itself. First time I took them I took 20mg oxa and felt nothing then went to 180mg and felt satifying effect. again. no tolerance. SO i concluded that I have either low GABA levels or High amount of receptors without the NT to fill It in a satifying way. BTW 20 mg is a dose for non-tolerant and hypersensitive to hypnotycs not to make them pass out, miss parts of the day etc.

The best way i found to potentiate benzos is adding Pregabalin or Gabapentin to the mix, way more euphoric.

I was on metronidazole for a GI infection and completely disagree with you. I told my doctor I drink and he told me to abstain completely while on the medication (I was taking 30 mgs of valium/day at the time, too). I didn't listen cause I wanted to get more outta my diazepam and puked my goddamn brains out after a pint of beer.

Metronidazole + alcohol = NEVER. for me at least.
theres a big sticker on pack/bottle that says don't mix with alcohol its there for a reason. .

The best way i found to potentiate benzos is adding Pregabalin or Gabapentin to the mix, way more euphoric.
same for me. can't... no wait... don't wanna understand why ppl mix benzos with alc.

I sined in just to comment on this issue at first, then share my 35yr drug knowledge

Is this true?

Are there any study or information available to see it's true!

I had a personal study done on fellow pupils in my uni days (with their consent; and all expenses on me) and they all lost it. I mean lost it, not just inhibitions, but full memory memory, most faculties etc. Next day they couldn't remember why their faces were painted with lip stick and half them had been giving each other BJs. Sounds almost like a fun night right? Except the damage ran into 10's of thousands of pounds, mostly to my flat. That and as no one had wanted to do what they did, BJer or not, it was mostly disgusting in consequence, although enlightening. Also all it involved was a large glass of wine and a 10 mg dose for females and a 20 mg for males. So, in short answer their is a lot of proof.
These were all responsible students, committed to extended drug interaction theory (three are now general practitioners, 1 a surgeon and most others involved in furthering scientific proof and method but not necessarily via studying disease on the body, more in Petri dishes. Point is it wasn't like they were natural crazy fuck ups; they wouldn't have been invited anyway. Also they weren't desperate for release; they had a lot of that the natural ways.
I hope to Bejeesus none of then are forum members here or they'll recognise it in a flash; mainly by the aftermath, to some degree the initial project. Although by the next day most of them had forgotten why they had done what they had done; as in the scientific purpose. I had to show the the documented footage.
So, be very careful. Personally I almost never drank much wine, but I took a lot of benzoes for sleeping. Many others were in-between, selected for that purpose. So there was no common denominating factor; chemistry wise at least. That said I am sure done properly it could have some great experiences

very interesting experiment must a been lightweights I'm guess as a glass of wine and 10mg of vailum I suspect would still be very light .what percentage was the wine 14%