• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Benzodiazepine analogue sold as Alprazolam powder - really weird, dark and confusing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tranced

Bluelight Crew
So just a heads up here to avoid anybody else unwittingly experiencing this.

I recently tried something which is being sold on the internet as pure Alprazolam powder.

I could tell from the taste that it wasn't Alprazolam. 4~ mg later and I felt like I'd taken a mild and horrible psychedelic, or possibly a weed analogue.

What followed was dark, odd, confusing, and a bit trippy. It lasted for a couple of hours and wasn't enjoyable at all. The intensity was so high that I couldn't bare for it to get worse. I was expecting visuals to start materialising on the wall. Certainly not what you want from benzos.

So yeah, be aware people. I wouldn't want anyone else to try and use this stuff to alleviate anxiety and experience what I did. Creepy benzos? Fuck that.

I'd imagine it's some kind of new benzo analogue. My friend had more than me, and he's certain it's a benzo.

Anybody else experienced anything similar?

Why on earth would this be closed?

This is a harm reduction forum, and this is a harm reduction thread. One which, by the way, doesn't violate a single rule.

Since alprazolam is a scheduled drug you should have known that what you were buying would either be bunk or even worse (as in your apparent case) be an unknown drug with unknown effects. The reason this may be closed is because it serves no purpose other than saying your vendor (whom you cannot name) is selling fake alprazolam which doesn't help anyone.

^What are you talking about? People can and have gotten pure Alprazolam and Diazepam powder before. It's rare but it can definitely be found.

^What are you talking about? People can and have gotten pure Alprazolam and Diazepam powder before. It's rare but it can definitely be found.

Sure but that doesn't mean it's a smart decision. People have probably gotten some pretty fire heroin off the web but that doesn't mean I'm gunna go and try it.

Most legit vendors would never risk selling a scheduled drug on their site therefore you are dealing in the black market where anything goes.

I never said it was Freon, I only stated a simple fact. PP, that may be true if your dim and use unknown vendors but that's the purpose of SoS/certain forums. There are mixed vendors as well who carry both grey market RCs as well as illegal items, though most don't.

ITT: why you don't trust random people on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.