Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

benzodiazepam / 1,4 combination question

FORTYNiNE

Bluelighter
i realise that combining two CNS depressants can be dangerous, but suprising i have noticed that if i have roughly 75% of my normal 1,4b dosage and 15mg of diazepam not only the experience more enjoyable it tends to last longer than normally (which is about 2 hours with 1,4b for me). is this combination safe and has anyone ever used a similar thing to good effect?

i also notice that with 1,4b i can re-dose a full dose (2.5-3mL) of pure 1,4b (we have a reliable chemical supplier) every 2 hours and not blow out, is this normal and does this have anything to do with the way the liver processes the chemicals? if it does i'm suprised considering i was never a big drinker

one final question, i noticed that when i do drink nowdays i can drink far more than i used to, is this also possible because the 1,4b is using the same enzymes and therefore they are building a tolerance?

sorry for the messy outlay

peace

sorry guys i just realised i had a couple more questions;

firstly, if you use one benzo recreationally or semi-frequently, does that mean your body builds a tolerance to all benzos?

thanks again

much love

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry guys i just realised i had a couple more questions;

firstly, if you use one benzo recreationally or semi-frequently, does that mean your body builds a tolerance to all benzos?

thanks again

much love

Heavy use of valium through teens did seem to make me a bit of a benzo non responder when trying to use for sleep troubles a few months ago, I found myself agitated and agressive yet doped out and hungover feeling. The only benzo I get positive effects from now is nitrazepam and still even then it is minimal.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have some nitrazepam but even 20mg only makes me want to sleep

I'd rather a benzo like valium that is long lasting and gives me that sociable feeling without feeling overly tired. That being said I am not a heavy user of benzo's, I probably only get a packet of 50 every couple of months

Benzodiazepams are not a class of drugs, but benzodiazepines are. Diazepam is a benzodiazepine (Valium).

My mate went into a 4 day coma in hospital after taking 3mls of gbl at a club whilst also dropping 4 x 10mg/blues valium. caution is probably a good answer!

*just rung friend who was in a coma (happened couple years back), he took 3mls of gbl and then 4 valium/10mgs 30min later, and woke up 4 days after not remembering anything but the part where he measured up the rinse.

Last edited:
Thanks for the response, 4mL of GBL is 4.8mL of 1,4b + 40mg of valium is ALOT more than I have been using.

Generally what I've been doing is taking roughly 2-2.5mL of juice and mixing it with somewhere between 10-15mg of diazepam. The reason I've been doing it is because I find that sometimes juice makes me too hormonal in a bad way and the valium takes that edge off and makes me more relaxed and sociable, and not so loved up and overly affectionate towards people which I find users of juice tend to be sometimes.

Thanks for your sharing your expierence though, I will never ever try a dosage that large!

FORTYNiNE said:
one final question, i noticed that when i do drink nowdays i can drink far more than i used to, is this also possible because the 1,4b is using the same enzymes and therefore they are building a tolerance?

Alcohol, benzodiazepines and 1,4-butanediol are all GABA-ergic in their mechanism of action. You may be experiencing some GABA receptor down-regulation.

FORTYNiNE said:

If you have a tolerance to one benzodiazepine, you will have some sort of tolerance to all of them. However, cross-tolerance isn't 100% complete since they all act in slightly different ways. What I mean is, if your tolerance is xxx mg of one benzo, it doesn't mean you need the exact equipotent dosage of another benzo to get the same effects, you may need slightly less.

Stop fucking round with them type of drugs play boy

Smoke pot, don't fuck with the downers like GHB and it's precursors, alcohol, all benzodiazepines etc. They will fuck your life up. Shit man, I'm at the age of 18. I've been through 2 cold turkey withdrawals (2mg clonazepam daily for 2 full years), and withdrawal from using 50 x 2mg Xanax tablets and 100 x 5mg Valium tablets over the course of 2 months (I used them shits every second day and I wasn't expecting a fucking withdrawal but BAM it meaning the shit hit the fucking fan when I stopped). Right now, I'm weaning off 4mg clonazepam daily (I relapsed about 3 or so months ago) and I switched over to 6 Valium tablets a day and it sucks dick. I never had anxiety problems prior to benzodiazepines. They single handedly fucked my life up, and don't say I fucked my life up from using the benzodiazepines, you try being a naive 15/16 year old who had a script happy doctor who didn't inform me about shit about the fucking potential for addiction and withdrawal syndrome. Man, my life is a real motherfucker nowadays. I might not show it cuz I'm strong mentally, but anxiety is killing me...all because I fucked with GABAergic drugs. I'm like fucking Willy from Bad Santa, that's how bad these drugs that target GABA fuck your life up. If you wanna use these drugs man, fucking use them recreationally. Once a week. Do not fall into the pattern of letting them shits take ahold of you. Benzo/GHB/alcy addiction/tolerance/dependence/withdrawal all sneak up on you and kick you in the fucking nut sack like a real motherfucker. If you got social anxiety disorder or shyness, just fucking accept it for who you are. Be anxious in social situations. Don't pretend to be someone else by using drugs that socially lubricate your arsehole my brother. Prescription drugs are good only to be used in a recreate manner, fuck using them everyday. The pain of benzo addiction and (fuck head retarded doctors who don't know shit about fucking withdrawing people properly from benzos and get offended when you show them fucking material from GP Handbooks that originated in Australia, not including the Ashton Manual) withdrawal is a motherfucker. Smoke crack, smoke snort shoot plug eyeball bellybutton heroin meth and whatever other drug that doesn't fuck with your GABA receptors. Down regulation is a motherfucker at least.

Atleast I'm not depressed. Fucking people, treasure you lives. Life is great and drugs are great, just don't let it become an everyday monkey on your back.

Wise words of wisdom praise the Anon for this shit.
Peace brethren, take my advice lightly I'm not intoxicated just going thru withdrawal.