• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

BenzoBeast

JoEhJoEh

Bluelighter
Hi,

I'm not completely new as you can see. But times changed.

I'm unfortunately a high-dose-RC-and-Parma-Benzo user now and this is why you read my words in every therad that belongs to that - because CORONA and not going out i'm so bored, I guess that's the thing.

Yeah, i live in Europe and i'm getting 39 years old in April. I made a lot of drug experiences but even if I'm a high-dose-user I just do it on weekends, holidays or CORONA-days-off. When I mean high dose I mean high dose, If somebody is interesting how much I take pls feel free to ask, but It's a mess.

Even if Im dosing high on weekends Im a functional junkie, that means during the week i wor 5 days without taking just my normal ADHS-medikation - Amphesulfat and 50 mg Seroquel to sleep or a joint :)

Yes, and now I'm here again, i like it, there are a lot of people who really know lot and i appreciate it.

So, all the best and take care of you.

JoEhJoEh

Hi @JoEhJoEh,

So on corona days you go to your RC and pharma stash? I'm jealous, I wish I had some RCs. What's your favorite?

Nice to meet you :)

Hi @JoEhJoEh,

So on corona days you go to your RC and pharma stash? I'm jealous, I wish I had some RCs. What's your favorite?

Nice to meet you :)

Hello,

nice to meet you , too.

Yes, on weekends, holidays or Corona days i go on very high doses that i don't want to mention here because either nobody believes me or they think Im exaggerating. I dont. If you want to know more on my consumption, pls pm me.

Have a nice evening"

j.j.

Welcome to Bluelight, used to be heavily into benzos myself in the past and had some monster habits on the RC ones. Back in the day when Phenazepam first emerged I spend a year on the stuff hovering around 20-30mgs a day and that withdrawal was such a bitch lasted for well over a month due to it's stupid long duration. It's one of my favorites tho along with Etizolam which I took up to similar amounts. But my all time favorite Benzo is Clonazepam believe it or not but that family of drugs really turned on me. I blackout literally anytime I take them these days because of compulsive redosing, sucks because I find the highs to be really Euphoric.

Looking forward to seeing you around the board :)

Hello,

nice to meet you , too.

Yes, on weekends, holidays or Corona days i go on very high doses that i don't want to mention here because either nobody believes me or they think Im exaggerating. I dont. If you want to know more on my consumption, pls pm me.

Have a nice evening"

j.j.

Hey, I dunno or find much interest in these increasingly strange research chemicals, the dosages of them are pretty weird in themselves.

Forget dick sizing, how much do you know about prolonged use of these things and how hard will it be to taper down?

Genuinely curious. I never strayed that far from well researched chemo and couldn't see trying new things leading to good health so take care.

Hi,

I'm always taking care, i know the pausing-rules, i now how to taper off, i have loads of carbamazepin against grand-mal-seizures....

By the way, I have no dick. I don't have to tell everybody how much i can bear. I don't know if you read it but there is a liver problem i have.

Most benzos are metabolised in your liver via an enzyme called CYP450.

My favourites are metabolised via CYP2D6 or CYP3A4. That means for some Im a poor metaboliser ( light stuff that should not even noticed is a bomb for me) and for the other enzyme I'm a rapid metaboliser which makes clear why i can take so much.

Dick sizing over.

How unfriendly can somebody be.

JJ

Oh I do apologise, the added content was very informative and hope you are going to find harm reduction here.

Upset was unintentional on my part , def have a deep respect for benzodiazepines and their use due to loss of friends from seizures.

Later

My, my, this sub forum is getting positively Lounge-like.

Is this an improvement? :unsure: