• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Benzo withdrawal 6 months later - hella cravings

passion4cannabis

Bluelighter
So 6 months ago i withdrew from klonopin and a bunch of other benzos that i used off and on in 2014, i seem to never have healed after every binge and the last time i did it for a week and went into withdrawal after that. I am now having pretty intense cravings for it, sitting here daydreaming about it how i just want to feel relaxed again, i feel like i can never relax now, and i used to be so functional on them, more functional than i have ever been in my life probably lol. What to do? Have you guys had benzo cravings? I'm sitting here doing stuff thinking "this would be more enjoyable on benzos" and all that stuff. I havent read much on people having cravings. What the fuck do i do? I really just wanna buy some right now, its been 6 months.

then you really haven't read a whole bunch, sebastian. cravings are normal, i have them on the daily, just try to remember why you quit in the first place.

How long since you quit? and why?
I used klonopin for a week and i didnt have any more left(didnt even think withdrawals would come but the on and off thing probably never made me heal between the periods), and it was pretty crappy for a week and then it got better, and then just slowly down the psychotic feeling rabbit hole... or something :'(

a good year and a half since i quit my daily use. i took quite high doses daily for several years and i got very addicted and very ill.
benzos are a very poor long-term solution to anxiety and its best you get out now before you wind up the having a seizure at the bottom of the rabbit hole.

if you find that anxiety is getting in the way of your life try exercising and meditation before you turn to the pills. this thread might be better placed in the sober living section, you should head over there, plenty of people in the same situation.

a good year and a half since i quit my daily use. i took quite high doses daily for several years and i got very addicted and very ill.
benzos are a very poor long-term solution to anxiety and its best you get out now before you wind up the having a seizure at the bottom of the rabbit hole.

if you find that anxiety is getting in the way of your life try exercising and meditation before you turn to the pills. this thread might be better placed in the sober living section, you should head over there, plenty of people in the same situation.

What do people mean by getting very ill with long term benzos?

What do people mean by getting very ill with long term benzos?

they can have disastrous effects on one's cognitive functions, physical health and mental health, not to mention the very real danger of seizures.

they're not really worth it, smoke weed.