• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Benzo WD ~ 1 month use

mysafehome01

Bluelighter
Ok, so I fell in to that trap again bought myself 100 x 1mg Etizolam pellets.

Ended up taking them all over a monthly period leaving myself with 8 x 1mg pellets.

The last couple days I dropped to taking around 4mg per day, then for the last 8mg I will take 2mg per day until all out.

My question is what supplements could I take to help with the inevitable crippling anxiety and worthlessness.

I have at hand the following; Dihydrocodeine 60 x 30mg, Promethazine 20 x 20mg, Kalms (Hops, Valerian root, etc), 5-HTP 50 x 200mg, Propranolol 5 x 20mg.

Thanks in advance.

Well I would avoid the DHC, not because it doesn't relieve the temporary anxiety but because you could end up with more anxiety if you take it for 2 or more weeks and then interrupt your usage

I would stick to more natural stuff like Valerian root, melatonin (for sleep) and passionflower.

Well I would avoid the DHC, not because it doesn't relieve the temporary anxiety but because you could end up with more anxiety if you take it for 2 or more weeks and then interrupt your usage

I would stick to more natural stuff like Valerian root, melatonin (for sleep) and passionflower.

I was just planning on using the DHC when I feel the worst, maybes to just ease it a little. I'm honestly not sure how bad I will feel after a months use.

I stopped a Etizolam/ Kratom/ Tramadol month long binge CT and that was awful for about 3 - 4 days.

I was hoping with a small taper and the aforementioned drugs things could be a little easier this time?

Taking an opiate for benzo WD is just counterproductive you should be fine with tapering and the prometh for sleep

I honestly don't know since I never took etizolam or experienced wd's, everyone reacts to a varying different degree with benzos.

But your dosage was quite high considering the strength of etizolam, I would also consider speaking with your doctor, maybe he can help you taper off.
You've said that it happened to you before combined with tramadol and kratom and it only lasted 3-4 days, well maybe it will be like this also this time and you'll experience just anxiety for a couple of days. You will very likely not have any seizures since it usually takes more than one month, but this again depends on the body chemistry etc...

Therefore if you're anxious about any possible dangers from the wd's the best option is to try and speak with your doctor about it. Good luck

I honestly don't know since I never took etizolam or experienced wd's, everyone reacts to a varying different degree with benzos.

But your dosage was quite high considering the strength of etizolam, I would also consider speaking with your doctor, maybe he can help you taper off.
You've said that it happened to you before combined with tramadol and kratom and it only lasted 3-4 days, well maybe it will be like this also this time and you'll experience just anxiety for a couple of days. You will very likely not have any seizures since it usually takes more than one month, but this again depends on the body chemistry etc...

Therefore if you're anxious about any possible dangers from the wd's the best option is to try and speak with your doctor about it. Good luck

I'm not concerned about the possible dangers I was just wondering if any of the drugs I mentioned would help with some of the WD symptons.

I don't know if this is a bad idea- but you only used for a month, maybe if you got some diclazepam (since it has a long half life) and take 1mg a day for 4 days, 0.8 for 4 days, 0.6 for four days. 0.4 for four days, then 0.1 drop every four days. I know it is a fast taper but you weren't on long

See a doctor, explain your difficulties with your etizolam use. Hopefully they'll prescribe you a real benzo at a sensible dose and let you taper properly!
Using other drugs to ease withdrawals won't necessarily help you in the long run, if you grow a fast dependence to etizolam why risk feeling worse in the long run?

I had a long-term problem with RC benzos including etizolam, and flubromazolam. I am now on 40mg Diazepam daily and am under the right guidance to begin successfully tapering, but at my own pace. Good luck! ♥

Phenibut is a god-send for me, whenever I have to ween off or cold turkey any other type of drug. But then again it might not be the best help for most people as I've used 2-5grams of phenibut daily for ~1 YEAR at a time and I stopped cold turkey when I went on an air plane vacation for 6 days and the w/d was bad but it wasn't as bad as even doing H for 2-4 weeks and stopping that cold turkey. So your mileage may very, but if you only use it for 3 days, I'd imagine you won't feel any w/d from the phenibut.

Idk why everyone is so against him using the opiate . I get that opiate addiction is bad I am myself addicted to them, but if he knows he's not gonna abuse them (I mean relatively know I understand he thought he knew the same with the etizolam) but take the opiates at night so you could sleep I did that when I was going through benzo wd taking double opiates of usual and smoked cannabis and I could sleep especially with promethazine and the other medications you wouldn't even need that much opiates compared to if you we're only relying on the DHC alone for the process

I'm on an 8mg xanax and 30mg temazepam taper as we speak......it is really hard. I don't take opiates anymore.

Iam already addicted to Opiates and have no access to any other Benzos.

Do you guys honestly think I should consult my Doctor for some after such short use? I'm on day 3 of my taper now and feel totally fine, if I'm quite honest I'm pretty sure the mouth dissolving Etizolam I had were definitely under 1mg. I suffered no memory loss or even got close to a black out on the day I took 10mg+. Normally this would have completely wiped me out.

I can only get the DHC once per month (60 x 30mg) I've been on these for years and have never really had urges to 'score' some more from the street.

Basically is it relatively safe to take DHC in the dosage region of 210 - 300mg (low dose for my tolerance) if this WD ever appears.

Also my tolerance to Benzos is quite low. I've only had two month long 'binges' in my life and only ever Etizolam/ Etizest.

Phenibut is a god-send for me, whenever I have to ween off or cold turkey any other type of drug. But then again it might not be the best help for most people as I've used 2-5grams of phenibut daily for ~1 YEAR at a time and I stopped cold turkey when I went on an air plane vacation for 6 days and the w/d was bad but it wasn't as bad as even doing H for 2-4 weeks and stopping that cold turkey. So your mileage may very, but if you only use it for 3 days, I'd imagine you won't feel any w/d from the phenibut.

There is no possibility of me getting Phenibut at all, sadly. I'm on very good terms with my Doctor and I get all the opiates I need and wouldn't want to jeopardize that position by starting to request other drugs. Thanks anyway though.

if i would use benzos for over a month ( which will NEVER HAPPEN - hallloooo, why even ???!?!?! ) i would take some DHC if shit hit the peak and i couldn't really man up and handle it.
take care and never take any benzo no more than a week tops.

I dont think you will be too bad after a month, as i always thought the Dr's reccomend you not take them for 6 weeks or more.