• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos benzo tolerance as high as 50mg xanax or kpin

Seroquel is the shittiest drug I have ever taken, and I have tried a LOT of different drugs, including tons of benzos, tons of opioids, tons of opiates, tons of stimulants, marijuana, the list goes on and on.
Seroquel felt so dirty, got me very depressed, and just felt lost. Not to mention it gave me the worst nightmare of my life.
I got stabbed to death by shadow people and making demonic noises. I REALLY did feel the stabbing god it was painful.
I woke up SCREAMING, and didn't sleep for 3 days due to fear.
I'm NEVER touching that evil drug again. From trying 100s of different kinds of drugs, I have NEVER experienced anything like that.
Fuck seroquel.

I think GABA receptors take up to 2 years to recover
I was, though for just a year, a haevy benzo addict with half of your tolerance & quit for 7 years, & found it on the basic:\

Swim also has an insane tolerance to all benzos. Swim needs at least 40 mg kpin to feel it, 20 bars....etc you get the point. Swim has taken doses of 35 bars, that's 70 mg of Xanax, that kinda dose makes swim feel niccccce.... Swim only takes benzos 5 or 6 times a month, it's not a daily thing, so I'm not sure why swim's tolerance stays so high and can pick up right where swim left off 2 weeks ago. Same thing almost any drug, especially opioids. I wish swims tolerance weren't so high, and even after long breaks swim still needs extremely high doses of whatever it is, dope, benzos, roxi's, dilaudid, coke.... It's really rather sad.... If there were some way to lower that tolerance swim wants to know all about it. Abstaining for periods of time didn't do the trick...

^^^ no swimming here, we all know it's you, every single one of us knows it's you.

Back before I got sober in January I was taking 20mg of xanax (or equivalent in other benzos) a day minimum. Usually it was much higher - super large doses of flubromazepam, diazepam, etizolam and others. I tried to taper down on my own and it was extremely dangerous. Came very close to having seizures multiple times and was eventually convinced to go into detox. I HIGHLY recommend seeking medical help. It will suck, no doubt, but you will survive. I was also withdrawing from a half gram a day heroin habit as well, but it was the benzo withdraw I was worried about.

With a dose that high you are taking a serious risk quitting on your own. Please go to detox, where you will get phenobarbital and clonidine and such and where the risk of using again is zero - which is a huge temptation when doing a home detox. You may find (as I did) that being sober is actually kind of great. No more of the bullshit that goes along with using.

To answer your question, taking a 6 month break will certainly lower your tolerance a significant amount. Good luck, and if you ever need to talk please feel free to message me.

^^^Ya man, I agree, the hospital will help....I had about the same tolerance as Project Will, went to the hospital in full bzd withdrawal, shakes, delirium, had 2 seizures before I went in. The doctor admitted me, gave me an IV injection of 40 mgs of diazepam, put me in a room, let me shower and change my sweat drenched clothing and then gave me 20 more mgs of diaz in tablet form.

They then stabilized me on high dose diazepam over the course of 3 weeks (100 mgs once a day became enough to hold me over) and they tapered me down. like I said Im now down to 5 mgs of diazepam once a day now.

one morning a new nurse came in and brought me my methadone (120 mgs) and 10 mgs of diazepam convinced that 100 mgs had to be a typo, I would have thought so too.

Thank you for your reply your right it's never been the same ever since I took my first ever 10mg valium it didn't work after 5min lol yea i no I'm inpatient so I took another 10mg 20 mg it was bliss i got the hight tollarance never the addiction well physically and mentally but I can go a month without but I want to feel my benzo so does this mean topping up my dosage to 25_35 tabs atleast even if iv never tried a benzo like diclazepam 15MG OF VALIUM GREAT FOR i hate those fukaz they don't nowhat the have in lack of tollarance when I say hate i mean jealous lol ?

I had 3 years of not taking benzos and when I took my first lot of benzos again it was the same thing about started with ten mg valium nothing because after three years i so I thought I would take another 20mg still nothing so went upto 50mg with nothing so I said f it ichewd what was left in the blister pack which was 200mg and that hit my spot it's fuked up iv been thinking of liaidizing and injecting it is scared of fukin needles though guess gotta get olver that

Thinking of injecting because of tollarance

Iv been thinking of liquidizing a benzo like diazepam and whack in up only I'm shit scared of needles but I guess I gotta get over my tollarance is just way to high 500mg valium 600 mg clobazam and yesterday 100 8mg tabs alazopam

Iv been thinking of liquidizing a benzo like diazepam and whack in up only I'm shit scared of needles but I guess I gotta get over my tollarance is just way to high 500mg valium 600 mg clobazam and yesterday 100 8mg tabs alazopam

Diazepam has a very high oral bioavailability; the benefits of injecting Diazepam extracted from pills are practically zero compared to the risks.