• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzo RCs

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatOneDude!

Bluelighter
Hey so I looove xanax and valium, i find them extremely recreational. and i am planing on trying a RC benzo, but am not sure which one has effects closest to either xanax or valium? I have been recently looking at flurobrazepam, etizolam and diclazepam. However i am having trouble research wise to get info on there effects. which of those to are most similar to xanax or valium. I am not overly concerned about time of onset, or how long it lasts, more so the "flavor" of the RC, which one has most similar flavor to the two Rx i mentioned.

Anyway, if there are any benzo connoisseurs out there that could help me out, would be much appreciated!

Last edited:
If you use the search engine I am sure you will find entire megathreads focusing on any of the benzo rc's you might have questions about, dosage, effects, experience, etc. This information is accessible through google as well.

yeah thanks, you kinda misread what i was trying to say, I have been on google a lot, and one, i find contradictory info, and two i usually find info on dosage comparisons, when it comes to effects, i find 50% of stuff saying something like etizolam is very euphoric, and diclazepam is shit, then the other half says exactly the oposite. I was hoping sharing some info on bluelight wouldnt be a problem.....
Anyways, thanks for the mega thread links

yeah thanks, you kinda misread what i was trying to say

Did I ? Your talking about RC Benzo's the effects and dosage comparisons.

I pointed you to the relevant threads (RC benzos) - if you want to talk about subjective effects check the my links 1 and 6 ?

Have I missed something?

This is WAY too easy....Etizolam for the win. 1000% Get them in blister packs from stateside vendors. They are EXACTLY like Xanax...IMO even more euphoric and not nearly as sleepy. Trust me. Etizolam is not an RC...It is a RX'd medication in India and Japan.

Stay away from unknown "chemicals" made in a dirty lab or who knows where.

Etizolam Blister Packs= 10/10
Unknown substance in a baggie....lol= -100/10

Status
Not open for further replies.