• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Benzo Potentiators?

oh im sorry, i was just in a rush because the shops are closing soon lol.

If they only have 100% golden, will that still have some effect? i dont recal ever seeing white there.

just consumed 600ml (maybe a bit excessive lol) of white 100% grapefruit juice over the past 20 mins, when should i pop the valium? now, in another 20 mins or so? im not looking for strong effects i just want it to last longer, since whilst valium has an uber long half life, its general anxiety releif/relaxtion only last about 3 hours for me.

cheers

White grapefruit juice is 100% grapefruit juice.

There are other flavors with other juices/water/etc diluting it.

well i just ate the valium, probs 30-45 mins after drinking a whole lot of white grapefruit, will report back to see if i notice any effects (40mg diaz, my usual dose)

edit: no potentiation noticed, and also seems to be kicking in much slowly, is that because its being metolbised slower = longer duration?

i drank a hell of alot of white GFJ too :p

Last edited:
tagamet and definitely lyrica/gabapentin oh yah and oxy, methadone, and other drugs that are metabolized by the CYP4A3 and other cytochrome 450 enzymes

i dont know if this would work for benzo's,but i heard starfruit greatly lenghens and strenghens kratom.:D

Maybe I missed it (being how long this thread is!), but I haven't seen "Hydroxyzine" mentioned yet? Seems that this specific antihistamine/anxiolitic nearly doubles the potency of most benzos (and several different opiates, to different extents/qualities). Definitely worth mixing hydroxyzine with your benzos; also they are pretty safe as well (LD50 is way up there!!! can't quote it, but more than you could physically eat almost explains it, and they also don't decrease respiratory rate nearly as much as the muscle relaxers mentioned!).

Grapefruit juice works only with diazepam (Valium). It potentiates it very much. Do a search on google with "grapefruit diazepam" words and it will show up.

Actually, grapefruit juice is suppose to work with most of the benzos. I personally have tried it with xanax and klonopin, and it worked for both of them.

Actually, grapefruit juice is suppose to work with most of the benzos. I personally have tried it with xanax and klonopin, and it worked for both of them.

Grapefruit juice seems to work with hundreds of medications. Some you seriously don't want to potentiate, but others, obviously, you want to get as much as you can from them. There should be a White Grapefruit Juice megathread that details the exact kind you need, the drugs it works with and at what dosages, and how well it works with them.

Fuck, Americans are boring. Repeating the same old shit, when one simple answer to the OP question.
Xanax is potentiated by drinking grapefruit juice.
Valium is potentiated by taking Omeprazole.
Benzodiazepines in general are best taking on omeprazole, especially if you put the shit under your tongue and wait a while...

its not really a potentiator but it synergisses well... pregabalin (lyrica) will give your benzos a nice boost, probably gbapentin too but at a lesser extent

My favorites: Tagamet 30-45 minutes before alprazolam, diazepam, or clonazepam. Increases duration significantly as well as euphoriant effects. Omperazole has potentiated alprazolam nicely; have yet to experiment this potentiator with other benzos. 50mg of DPH adds comfortable sedation to low doses of any benzo. Gabapentin and Pregabalin significantly increases euphoria and duration, I find both potentiators euphoric on their lonely. WGFJ before alprazolam or diazepam is great as well. Kava is midly potentiating, but only if it's high in kavalactones. Tagamet is the only one I'd truly go out of it my way to get for benzo potentiation. The difference is remarkable IME/IMO.

Nothing that hasn't been mentioned before.

Honestly SWIM have a huge tolerance to benzos a good dose is ten to fourteen mg alprazolam. Drank a good two.glasses of white grapefruit juice(100%) and about 30 minutes later ate maybe two klons a bar anfd ten to fifteen valium fives. Along with doxylamine a littofe benadryl and then a. Good shot of black.maybe. 3 of some of the best in Sf bay area. SWIM PREFERS it to… the china because of the pins and needlesTHE price and legs. Good luck with this all. Tamaget dxm 100% white grapefruit juice benadryl doxylamine and if you can...lyrics or gabapentin. Be very careful mixing

The strongest benzo potentiator i know of is pregabalin or lyrica brandname. This stuff i also found the most effective med when it came to suppressing a benzo withdrawal so i expected badness after becoming dependent to 200 mg oxazepam, but nothing like a benzo WD and that was an unexpected great surprise. Those 200 mg oxazepam(roughly similar to 80 mg diazepam, but shorter acting) could barely be felt, but combined with lyrica just 50 mg oxazepam were felt strongly only without this benzo numbness that sucks just try this if desired dont forget though to take no more then 1/4 of the used to benzo dose with say 300 mg pregabalin, a medium dose while prescribers on average wont dose higher then 600 mg lyrica, but i was prescribed 900 mg and take it daily in one go laced with some librium. Librium is a shitty type of benzo, but together with pregabalin even librium can feel nice. Take care and know what you do else dont do it.

should hydroxyzine potentiate klonopin? i hate the stuff by itself so i'm hesitant to take it at all.

^i'm not sure but from experience if you can get some gabapentin it potentiates the shit out of klonopin. I'm not sure the mechanism behind it but it most certainly works.

interesting that someone mentioned omeprazole, which i take for acid reflux, seems to potentiate a whole bunch of meds, maybe that's why i seem to enjoy certain drugs more than other people.