• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Benzo possible harm reduction question

Status
Not open for further replies.

illwill631

Greenlighter
I live in an area where most of the xanax bars are "presses" and either an RC benzo or just not much alprazolam. Im extremely experienced with the taste of real alpraz, however i picked up a really odd batch a few days ago. They are qualitest brand with the V on one side and 2090 on the other.

Now onto my real question, ive read many threads here and know no one can tell me what im taking besides some kind of laboratory. However, these bars had a different taste then any of the presses or real alpraz that ive ever had. They are absolutely disgustingly bitter to the point that they almost have a burning/numbing taste. I know there are many RC benzo's in this day and age, and I am just wondering if anyone can speculate on one that has this bitter/nasty almost burning and numbing taste (they don't actually know him my tongue but feel like it's possible) im very experienced with the taste of real alprazolam and actually don't mind it honestly like most people- however these are just downright gross. So like i said, are there any RC benzoa that are known for a powerfully bitter/ burning taste? Any speculation/thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks!

Now onto my real question, ive read many threads here and know no one can tell me what im taking besides some kind of laboratory.

This much is correct. Please read the user agreement and OD guidelines to familiarize yourself with the forum rules. I'm not trying to be an asshole, but we do not allow these types of questions, and if you want to continue posting, it will help to familiarize yourself with the rules. The taste might have nothing to do with the active chemicals and could just be cuts or impurities. No one is going to be able to give you an accurate idea about what you have without sheer luck, so you could easily end up doing yourself more harm than good by thinking it's one thing when it's really something else.

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any concerns and I'll do what I can to help you out.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.