• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Benzo Flunitrazolam 250MCG Pre-Weighed Capsules From Online Vendor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas29

Bluelighter
Now I got A VERY RELIABLE Vendor with 250MCG Pre-Weighed Flunitrazolam RC Benzodiazepine for Sale And I was wondering what Information on the Use of it is out there because I remeber Flubromazo-LAM not PAM being in 0.25mg doses And with Or without A Tolerance it was basically impossible to Not Fall Asleep on it But within Days A Tolerance to the Sleep Inducing Effects would Kick In And then No matter How High Dose Used it did Nothing for Insomnia And since it so damn Potent apperently 0.25MG of it being equal to 0.5MG of Clonazepam So.

I bought 1500 Meclonazepam 3MG Pellets And they are Very Good And I Am Prescribed Clonazepam And Flurazepam 30MG Once A Night for Sleep. So I do Not want to Buy this Benzodiazpeine unless it is different And of Benefit in ways Clonazepam Flurazepam And Meclonazepam are Not So.

I know it Analogue of Brand Name Rohypnol Flunitrazepam which I know is Very Good So if it is basically the same thing But more Potent Per Dose Weight then I will Purchase it.

flubromazolam will totally wreck your benzo tolerance, its fun for a while but that ends pretty fast and then none of the other ones work as well for you.

off topic but how comes you randomly capitalize all those words that don't need it?

This isn't an HR question, so I have to close this. If you want information about flunitrazolam, I would reccomend searching the interwebs and UTFSE.

Status
Not open for further replies.