• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Benzidamine.Side effects worry me.Need help

Jimbob25

Greenlighter
Hello. Last night i took 1,5 g of benzydamine in the form of tantum rosa powder. It all went well until it became unpleasant. A friend slept over at my house and we both did it. Both of us have tried it before without noticeable side effects.But after this time,we surely won't. when we took it,we forgot about the few shots of Jagermeister,we drank before.We took it at about seven PM and it was going great. but when we came home and went into my room everything changed.Weak lights,small rooms and many shady corners.We were really freaked out. Usually I kinda enjoy paranoia,i find it exciting.But this was outright terror.We saw ghosts,heard whispers,felt being toughed and then out guts started hurting,and we were really distended(if thats the word for awful gasses that felt really wrong,like we were breaking apart. I'm sure part of it is caused by paranoia,but I heard that benzydamine kills colon bacteria. Also we are interested of what should we do to feel better and get well (apart from stopping this unhealthy habit,were already doing that). I heard it deopsits in bones. tell me if this os common or rare,and how that affects you.Also,now I get scare quite easy and the colors seem much brighter. Now I'm feeling better,but I am worried about how I get all the substance out of me. Any other advice,anything else- I'd really appreciate it.Thanks in anticipation.

Sounds like a pretty open and shut bad trip, you'll get over it with time. Don't worry about physical damage to yourself or anything depositing anywhere, just try to recover from the stressful situation you put yourself in.

And yeah, there are much better drugs out there than benzydamine.

And We third it. Were feeling waay better now,but sleeping is a bitch. Once another friend who took it came to my house as well,and he managed to sleep. Were exhausted. Weve been up for like30+ hours. We remember that climbing stairs to the fourth floor seemed to take like a whole day. What about genetic damage?

Sounds like a pretty open and shut bad trip, you'll get over it with time. Don't worry about physical damage to yourself or anything depositing anywhere, just try to recover from the stressful situation you put yourself in.

And yeah, there are much better drugs out there than benzydamine.
Yeah,I know but,in my crappy little town,you rarely get weed for like 26 bucks for not even a gram. Apart from this,some crappy spice and that deliriant

Yeah,I know but,in my crappy little town,you rarely get weed for like 26 bucks for not even a gram. Apart from this,some crappy spice and that deliriant

You're on the Internet right now. There are so many better drugs available on the Internet.

Also that is so depressing about the weed. :(

You're on the Internet right now. There are so many better drugs available on the Internet.

Also that is so depressing about the weed. :(
You tell me. Outright ripoff. Also,did i mention its ruderalis? And,expet us and our friends people are stupid enough to spend so muchfor a placebo at most. Help me sleep,what can i do to sleep? Im exhausted,but i cant sleep. Damn,I hate deliriants...

This is going to pass, your body simply has a hard time getting rid of benzydamine because it's very lipophilic and it's not very polar, so it will take some time. It's like PCP vs. ketamine, the former is less polar than the latter and it lasts much longer.

This is going to pass, your body simply has a hard time getting rid of benzydamine because it's very lipophilic and it's not very polar, so it will take some time. It's like PCP vs. ketamine, the former is less polar than the latter and it lasts much longer.
Oh.Ok,so it will go.I just couldn't believe the horror stories of it depositing in your eyeballs,or eating away your bones like lead from gasoline.What is the risk of genetic damage.Yesterday I was paranoid as hell,and my elbow hurt and I couldn't stop thinking stuff like,, Do i have bone cancer or bone tumor?'' ,,What do I have? Ulcer or a fat kidney stone.Maybe both.'' Also,I thought of bone cancer because when I looked in the mirror,I thought thet my arms grew longer and I had monkey arms and the next day I'd have them reach my knees.Today i'm more clear headed,and I came back to my senses. I still see lasers and traces but none of the scary stuff.Also,lastnight,I managed to breath so slow,that I got relaxed and fell asleep.Today I felt human again. And looked likewise.Before, I was like a zombie.I got over the fact I had a bad trip.I'm gonna double the dosage next time,so I lose all contact with reality.Just kidding.I won't do that. It's wrong.If there's anything I should still worry about or do,Feel free to tell me.Thank you for everything.It helped.

Also,I thought of bone cancer because when I looked in the mirror,I thought thet my arms grew longer and I had monkey arms and the next day I'd have them reach my knees

Because that's totally how bone cancer presents itself, right? Got a case of the monkey arms, doc. Man, just chill out and go to sleep. Sounds like you have the kind of thinking I'd get when I was awake for too long doing amps.

I am feeling really well now. I still see traces on the peripheral vision,but that's it. My friend is a little disoriented but it'll pass,I guess. I can write down the whole trip report.If anyone is interested,just let me know.

Hey everyone,thanks for the advice. But i've still got a little concern. From time to time,I still see stuff,mostly unnoticeable, but this time it's been two days in a row,and last night,I had some sort of paranoia,Just like the comedown from a couple of weeks ago. I was seeing traces and stuff and I started worrying about HPPD. I don't think that's the case,but that was the spark that got me worried,I started thinking about the shadow people and I tought I could hear footsteps outside my room,but I'm sure nobody was there. I can get over it,but I just want to know if it's something permanent or it will pass.

Because that's totally how bone cancer presents itself, right? Got a case of the monkey arms, doc. Man, just chill out and go to sleep. Sounds like you have the kind of thinking I'd get when I was awake for too long doing amps.

LMFAO man you just made me literally laugh out loud. This thread is exactly why you don't do deliriants.

Wow. It's been almost a year,and I came across this thread again after having forgotten about it.To anyone interested about my recovery,I'm feeling much,much better.I'm not paranoid anymore,back then I was until like late september,but it eventually passed.After that,I would still see things from time to time.I would look for HPPD symptoms and thinking and obsessing about them,would make it worse.I still have it,but it's ok now. The visual static was bothering me the most,but after I stopped caring,it went away relatively fast.I still see traces and stuff,but it's no big problem.What I noticed is after I train quite hard,the sympthoms are increasing exponentially.Probably because endorphins mess with the dopamine system,which is also affected by benzydamine.But frankly,I have no idea.Also,I had a few night terrors,in which I saw entities identhical with the ones I saw when on this substance.In one of them I knew I was actually having a bad trip and I could hear voices and those shadow people were tormenting me. Now,I am recovered and happy,I don't think I'm doing this crap again.It erased some of my memory from the summer.Erased,as in I have no damn idea what I did for like three weeks.My advice is don't do so much of it.It is a very interesting substance,and also very unique. It mekes me nostalgic when I think about the fun I had,but it's enough. If you are interested,I could writ some trip report,from what I remember,at least.Also,please post your experiences with thi, if you want.