• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Benzedrine safety information anyone?

Nutmegfreakz17

Greenlighter
So I plan on buying a bottle of some Benzedrine weight loss pills, but back in the 30s when it was still widely available in pharmacies, it was usually given to "problem" children to enhance academic performance. It's psychoactive, but was discontinued not for so long after it was originally patented. Now it's sold as diet pills online, and I came across this website that sells ephedra products, but was also selling this on their website as well. It's 555 mg per tablet, and it costs about $50 and is filled with 60 tablets total. I weigh 150 pounds and am thinking about taking this for the experience of it, however I need some help and info on this drug before I try it. Anyone with any knowledge?

So I plan on buying a bottle of some Benzedrine weight loss pills, but back in the 30s when it was still widely available in pharmacies, it was usually given to "problem" children to enhance academic performance. It's psychoactive, but was discontinued not for so long after it was originally patented. Now it's sold as diet pills online, and I came across this website that sells ephedra products, but was also selling this on their website as well. It's 555 mg per tablet, and it costs about $50 and is filled with 60 tablets total. I weigh 150 pounds and am thinking about taking this for the experience of it, however I need some help and info on this drug before I try it. Anyone with any knowledge?
I'd be carful buying anything online, you never know what the fuck is in the shit. Not to mention having to deal with customs. Understand the risks involved in the shit a little more before u get it.

Ephedrine isn't recreational. You weigh 150lbs so I'm assuming you're not going to be taking this for weight loss & if you are, don't. Benzedrine was a brand name for a nasal decongestant that contained racemic amphetamine. Those pills you want to buy don't contain amphetamine they contain ephedrine.

Thanks guys for all the helpful info. I won't buy this shit then. Instead I'm thinking about taking Benzedrex instead. All you've gotta do is just learn the extraction and that's it. I hear that it's the best OTC stimulant there is. I found out more info on Benzedrine and found that it's still being prescribed in it's inhaler form but only by one certain company, and I don't think it's commonly prescribed. However, this doesn't mean that there is also an OTC version of Benzedrine, because this shit is an amphetamine. I looked into state law, and found that the US government began to enforce stricter drug laws in the 1970s, especially while under the pressure of those pharmaceutical companies, which listed the most popular forms of amphetamines as the lowest schedule (Schedule III, originally).

Not too much long after, the DEA moved amphetamines status to Schedule II, restricting their use strictly for non-refillable, prescription-only medication prescribed by a physician. Currently, amphetamines are categorized as controlled substances under both federal and state law. (21 USC 802 (9))

Propylhexedrine is the ONLY otc stimulant worth a damn if you aren't counting caffeine or research chems. It is good the first few times but after that it loses its magic and is no better then low adderall doses.

It's a pretty vile concoction with the menthol and lavender if you don't take the steps to purify the freebase propylhexedrine. The vasoconstriction is pretty intense and some people have reported massive migraines after ingesting it. For me the comedown isn't so bad, it's mostly physical symptoms with no sign of depression or paranoia, only small amounts of anxiety. Your reaction might be more negative, just start low.