• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Benzedrex (propylhexedrine) plugged

purplehaze147

Bluelighter
I just bought a Benzedrex inhaler out of curiosity. The chemical structure is nearly identical to methamphetamine just without the double bonds on the hexagon equaling a few more hydrogen atoms. I've heard pretty good things about it besides having to swallow cotton & burping up lavander & menthol for the next day so I decided to plug it instead.

I broke open the inhaler & ripped the cotton in half. I saved half in a mini ziplock bag & put the other half in a table spoon. I then proceeded to suck up warm water with a 5ml oral syringe & soaked the cotton in 3.5ml of water for 2 min stirring occasionally. Then I sucked back up the water through the cotton with the oral syringe & squirted the solution in my butt hole lol. It was slightly uncomfortable for a min or two from the methanol but nothing too bad or painful.

The effects feel pretty nice. I assume I took about 100mg rectally. It feels just like a low dose of meth to me. Id say about 10-15mg of pure with my limited experience with it. Feels just as good as dextroamphetamine definitely, maybe a little better. I feel some serotogenic effects unlike with d-amp.

Has anyone else tried this? What do u guys think of it?

making me curious to try this. Neither the CVS nor the Walgreens in town carry it though. Does it have to be ordered online generally?

making me curious to try this. Neither the CVS nor the Walgreens in town carry it though. Does it have to be ordered online generally?
My CVS & Walgreens in town usually doesn't have them either but this time the CVS had one left in stock. They must sell quick or something lol.

I just redosed. Maybe slightly uncomfortable is an exaggeration but its totally worth it IMO/IME. The uncomfort will completely disappear in less then 5min & its bearable it just burns a bit. Better than burping up menthol & lavander for the next day or two lol. The euphoria kicked in a lot more once I plugged another 1/4 of the cotton & rewash from the old half. Feels exactly like methamphetamine with around 1/10 of the potency to me.

Honestly I wouldn't do this when I have access to Dexedrine (dextroamphetamine) because of the discomfort in dosing, expense, & its hard to find. But Im out of my prescription & this is a pleasent surprise.

By the way there's 250mg per inhaler. That should be about two good doses right there for someone without a tolerance to amphetamines.

Last edited:
Hmmm. Hubby has this as a prescription mouthwash.
Would it have any recreational value or just the inhalers?