• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants benzedrex (propylhexedrine) no effect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

omerta14

Greenlighter
Ive purchased three inhalers.

the first round, i did an extraction in lime juice, for two of the cotton rods (which were cut up). the soak was not enclosed however, maybe some evaporation or whatever took place. i drank one (apparently equiv. 250mg propyl.) and felt nothing after 1.5 hr, so i did the other one and still felt nothing. a couple days later i just thought fuck it, took the third cotton whole, chopped it up and parachuted. felt nothing? am i immune or something? or am i doing something wrong? help me out, people who know their stuff please.

Likely because propylhexadrine is toxic garbage.

Why not just get meth? I wouldn't normally suggest a person use methamphetamine, but if you're set on abusing these kinds of stimulants, you're better off using meth than propylhexadrine. Not only is it much more effective, but also less dangerous.
Have you read of the dangers this shit poses? It can actually be quite nasty, toxic and very rough on the cardiovascular and circulatory system, much more so than actually desirable stimulants.

Besides that, meth may even be cheaper depending where you live.

As much as I discourage meth abuse, I discourage propylhexadrine abuse more. I'd strongly suggest you not bother with that shit again. Besides, what's the point if it does nothing for you, right? Good luck OP, and if you have any other questions of which I can be of further assistance, don't hesitate to ask.

-PA

Last edited:
i've done meth and the high doesn't agree with me at all. plus i simply don't have access to it here. the reason for my desiring the benzedrex simply has to do with accessibility and convenience.

An extraction on two rods should have been quite a strong experience. For most people, two rods worth is too much due to the intensity of side effects.

I doubt much of the propylhexedrine would have evaporated from the extraction unless you left it sitting out for a long time (more than a day or two ) People regularly extract the stuff one day and consume it the next and nobody has ever reported a lost of potency from letting the extraction sit out over night.

I believe the propylhexedrine is in freebase form. So it will likely evaporate away if left sitting in the open air. But my experience has shown me that not much is lost letting it sit out in a lemon juice extraction overnight.

It is possible the rods you purchased had either been dosed incorrectly or have been sitting on the shelf forever and gradually lost potency.

You should be able to see the propylhexedrine on the rod. It's the dark oily stain. Older rods seem to loose some of this color but honestly I've taken rods that appeared to have very little of a stain but still produced expected results... So I don't know really. Also, I believe the container is stamped with an expiration date so that's something you can check before purchasing.

The above is just some thoughts based on my experience. Really all we can do is speculate...

I've made another thread (http://bluelight.org/vb/threads/829055-ephedrine-adderall-cross-tolerance), which runs along simliar lines. these past two weeks neither propylhexadrine nor adderall XR has affected me, both of which I had no tolerance. the adderall, i even took another 20mg 1.5 hr later because i couldn't feel anything, and still to no effect. in that other thread i suspected that my recent and heavy ephedrine use could have caused this, but I'm not sure, - and I don't know how this would cancel out the benzedrex either. Anyone know of what could possibly null the effects of both adderall and benzedrex?

^^Overusage of any amphetamine or related substances will deplete the neurotransmitters you are seeking.
Try taking a break from usage and check other threads pertaining to the subject. If you keep trying to get high or simply using these substances all the time, your tolerance will raise and you will deplete the necessary neurotransmitters needed to produce the effects you seek.

Best answer, besides all the responses is face facts and take a break.

Closed.

Edit. That benzedrex is trash like stated above.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.