• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Benzedrex/~700mg) - First Time - exactly like rolling and tweaking at the same time

joejoe8337

Greenlighter
It was the end of august, I had just learned about benzedrex nasal inhaler a little bit ago by my best friend ever. Prolly would say i tryed it about end if august. I feel in love with this drug as soon as I did it. This thread is going to be a trip report. I would love hearing any crazy, and wild Benzedrex story's. I also fuck around with ALL amphetamines. So also if you have a good crazy and wild aphetamine night. I would love to hear your trip report

I prepared the Benzedrex, I put two cotton swaps in empty capsules. I had two full sticks of Benzedrex cotton to shove In a empty capsule of 5-htp pills. The cotton is to big to just put the whole thing in one, it must be put in after you pick the dark wet spot from the dry area of the cotton.(I had bought really potent ones, like half the cotton was soaking wet from all the propylhexedrine. It looked so bad, and both of them were equally as soaked. I put them Into the capsules after I cut the cotton with scissor very finely, and then drink them all. I had enough soaked cotton to kill a village. I could fit almost a quarter of each cotton rod, in each empty capsule. I had 6 capsules total when I was done. Probably about 700-800 mg of propylhexedrine.

Time of ingestion of pills 2:55 pm. It took about an hour to start getting an AMAZING tweak. I start to feel adderall like when I come up on this stuff, but the peak feels like a roll that keeps coming back. The individual waves of rolling last about 5 minutes then they go away and there back in 45 minutes. It might even be the most intense drug ice ever done.

Time it Starts working 3:15.
I feel an instant adderall, clean, and euphoric as shot on this stuff. I feel like I could conquer the earth, i get so much confidence when I do amphetamines.

Time it hits me- 3:45ish. Intital rush literally makes me feel like I'm busting a nut, absolutly mind blowing, the rush is in full effect. I have achieved maximum rollness from propylhexedrine, well at least how much it can. I took any were between easily 700-750 mg.( The Cotton Was Soaked, like it looked like a pool of yellow, and lavender smelling liquid) I enjoyed my first few rushes with complete, euphoria, exciting, and weed smoking.

Time of weed smokage 4:00pm
The weed barley did anything, just calmed my nerves. Didn't get high from it, and it made me not jittery. I had a cigs, and I am hoping everyone here at this mall will enjoy my time, the atmosphere of smoking cigarettes along with waiting for drew to get out of work.( I have to go see him soon.

Time of Drew's break 4:20
I went to see drew at his work, while hes on break. We chat and catch up, he asks me if i injected 98% pure crystal methamphetamine. He says I look like its a cross between rolling and tweaking, he was right. I told him "I finally took benzedrex"
Drew said, "omg do you like it?!?!?!" I replyed "FUCK YES"

Time to leave Drew's break 4:40 PM
We caught up and chatted during his break. We are going to my friend Nicole's house tonight in the richest suburb of Buffalo. We are gonna party so hard. But first the other business jobs drew told me to get done, which I happily will. I had to buy more bud, get liquor, got more benzedrex for when I start to crash, and lastly had decided to make more benzedrex pills. I wish I could pop them now but I can't:( (effect will be worn off.) I have to wait until we go to Nicole's house, I'm so excited.

Drew gets outta work 7:30.
I have to pick drew up at 730. Which I successfully did while I listened to a Pandora station that made me literally roll face. It was Nickey Romero radio on my phone which was good as fuck! I never forget this day.Toulouse is the song I was bumping too, Nickey Romero is the shit when your rolling face:D I had parts of me like sieze up while I was dancing, and have to goto the hospital. That's what happens when you fuck with cocaine. (I used to do alotta coke) But still I must prepare for this seizure. I pick Drew up at 7:30 we smoke like 3 grams of weeks in his works parking lot for like an hour after.

Drive to Nicole's time 7:45.
The drive to Nicole's was quite unique. Me and drew did bond a lot that 10 min car ride, the this with drew is that he lies a lot, because he's always late. We stopped and got some Propylhexedrine. More, about 20 benzedrex inhalers. This stuff is the most addictive drug I've ever done... At least.

Arrive at Nicole's house 8:05ish. Me and drew pop about 4 more pills of benzedrex, that I made when drew was at work. We do this before we go see our two best friends in the world. Nicole and Dana are some off the girls we were chilling with. They were cool as fuck and I was excited to goto see Nicole. I have a small crush on her

Arrive at Nicole's basement. 8:07ish
Everyone is down here that I know, these are the people who I want to be chilling with all the time I thought to myself recently. Everyone in this basement has officially landed in my heart. Then, while I am Rolling I make some good friends, like good good friends with Nicoco. It is just making this

Smoke a bowl in the basement 9:20ish
We chill in Nicole's basement, and we smoke a big fat bowl before we leave to go partying. I took a couple hits off it. It was some killer flown in weed.

Leave for party 10:13
We get in the car kinda late, its about like 10:10. Its gonna take a half hour to drive there

Arrive at Windspear avanue in downtown Buffalo 10:40
Windspear street in Buffalo, NY is a street that houses all of the University of Buffalo's fraternity's, and sororities. The whole street was supposed to be popping! I meet a bunch of college girls that night while I was rolling, I made a lot of good friends at that party. I metmet these girls named Katie, Bri, Courtney, Jamie, and Alexis. They were all hot as fuck!

Leave Windspear 2:34 AM
I had a blast today, but I can tell Nicole still want to chill. "I can't chill now", I say. She likes me and gets sad, I stay a couple more minutes because I'm rolling and I want her to hug me and not let go.

Drew and Joe back to the Niagara County Community College 3:00AM
Were finally near the end of the story. That's why I must say that this was my favorite night out ever. I found the best drug in the world, propylhexedrine. That chemical is weird, it feels amazing but..... You can tell it will speed you up. I hope you can share with me about a time when you took an amphetamine, and had a crazy night. Look forward to hearing from you all!
From,
Joe

Last edited by a moderator:
Going to move this over to trip reports. Edited title to conform with TR forum guidelines. Interesting report. You mention it to be just like rolling, but you don't seem to describe much of the empathy that MDMA is known for? Did you experience any physical side-effects?

Yes I did experience the empathy that goes along with MDMA. It is not as powerful as MDMA of course, but it still does give you a roll

I hate to disagree, but it doesn't feel empathic like MDMA. It feels focusing like amphetamine/methamphetamine. I haven't noticed any side effects other than addiction.

Wow, that is a SHIT TON of propylhexedrine. Do you take stimulants often? Propylhexedrine is indeed weird. Sometimes I've had amazing experiences on it, a few times I felt strong empathy and touch sensitivity like MDMA or similar, really beautiful experiences. Other times I've felt simply jacked, uncomfortably so, and in those times I will still have a racing heart the next day usually. And other times it's felt almost psychotic, with weird visuals and shadow people (and without staying up for days or something either, just from the effects of the drugs). I take it every so often, and I find if you rarely take it you usually get a better experience. The empathy seems to be rare though, I've had one of those experiences on it 3 times total out of quite a few experiences over the years. I usually take 125-175mg. In general it produces more side effects (discomfort, sweating, rapid heart rate, etc) than most stimulants I've tried. But when used correctly it can be pretty fun and good for socializing.

Also it's actually dangerous to eat cotton like that, it's possible it can get stuck in your digestive system, since it's undigestable, and can actually in the worst case scenario cause a blockage which can be life-threatening. Plus I get more bodyload eating the cottons. What I do is cut up a cotton and put it into a small bottle of something like Sprite. Then I let it steep for a bit, and drink the liquid, without consuming the cotton.

Yes, stimulants are my favorite class of drugs. I can normally bump 100-150 mgs of adderall a day when I'm doing adderall.

Please heed my warning about consuming the cottons directly though. People have died from intestinal blockages, it's no joke. And it's super quick and easy to extract it into liquid as I described above.

This sounds like what I would expect a night on propyl would be like. I tried it one time, I used the extraction method as described above. It did feel kinda like a weak roll, way more euphoric than adderall, and I was very, very chatty, but the empathy stopped there. It was just a good clean tweak, however unfortunately after about 2 hours I suddenly got very, very sick. The world's worst nausea, profuse sweating, pounding heart, and anxiety that would cripple a bear, I was almost convinced I had somehow overdosed. Luckily this subsided after about 20-30 minutes, but man did that suck!! I vowed to never do it again. One and done.

Totally curious, are you purchasing all these inhalers? I'd imagine you'd get some looks buying 20 inhalers. :)

Well, 700mg is just under 3 inhalers, a number which I've bought before, and no one batted an eyelash.

That's SUCH a high dose, holy shit. I took 500mg once and I was seeing shadow people and crazy smoke-like patterns over everything, I don't mean because I stayed up a long time, I mean that was the direct effects of the drug. It was exceedingly unpleasant, I felt terrible physically (which took me 3 days to recover all the way from) and I was paranoid and delusional. I took it towards the end of work and when I was driving home I repeatedly kept thinking that the passenger car seat was my ex-wife (we were together at the time)... I kept talking to her and seeing her looking back at me and then I'd snap out of it and realize I was alone, and then moments later the same thing would happen. It's lucky I made it home without hurting myself or other people. I was having conversations in my head with people the whole rest of the day/night. Shadowy figures would appear suddenly in the sides of my vision and lunge for me, or just stand there ominously. It was a truly bizarre and unsettling experience.

Last edited:
I know folks always say to soak the cotton in an acidic drink, for 12 hrs, but I think it's just to make sure it all gets absorbed. I bought a cheap soda that was of the acidic type (most are...) and soaked for like 20 min, and would periodically squeeze the cotton like a sponge to wring it out kind of to speed up the process. The point of lemon juice is that it is a decent natural acid that is safe to dissolve the drug out of the cotton.

^^^Ya soda is fairly acidic too and would work just fine.

I suggest the best way is to extract cotton with dilute distilled vinegar (mix 5% distilled vinegar with distilled water, 50/50) then pour in some non polar solvent like naptha, toluene or xylene and mix around. Do this in a glass as non polar solvents eat plastics.

Let separate then suck off as much of the non polar solvent as you can with a glass dropper and discard. Repeat this once more to ensure you’ve washed off all the oils they add to the cotton which give bodily upset.

Now evaporate the water solution to get nearly pure propylhexedrine.

-GC

Let me know if ya need a more comprehensive guide, I’ve got one that’s just a quick run down.

Yea the nice thing about the above TEK is that it opens up more options for ROA. I used to know guys that would use this TEK to get IV’able purity product which I’ve heard is a hell of a rush but very dangerous and deadly as well. Might be fun to try sniffing or plugging though.

-GC

Yeah IV propylhexedrine is extremely dangerous and has led to various spontaneous deaths. I'd be interested in snorted and rectal though. And also just to experience the chemical without the other shit and see how much cleaner it is (or if p-hex just by nature is rough on the body with a terrible crash).