• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Benadryl

Its probably the most unhealthy buzz ive ever had. Deliriants may look good on paper, but in practical use they're fucking awful. There's definitely some serotonin at play as well, as it messed with my SSRI the next few days. Felt like i'd taken an upper (which when mixed with an ssri, in my experience, fucks you for days on end).
I read that antihistamines actually instigated research into anti-depressants, although I'm too tired to find the study. If i'm wrong, feel free to correct me.

There's always the odd bird who likes it but I'll add to the chorus of naysayers.

In particular, don't fucking IV this shit trying to catch an opiate-esque rush or even knock you out when you're in WDs like I just did

I've never taken enough for the deliriant trip. Not fond of tripping. But if the Shadow People and their spiders are invited, I would not advise hitting up that particular party.

Its a fucking awful drug at 'recreational' doses. Its what I imagine dementia feeling like. Does anyone have any data on the effects on the brain at doses higher than 1000mg? I just cant imagine deliriants not having profound long term damage.
cant be good on kidneys at the very least