• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc BENADRYL AND PROPRANOLOL

Abusername

Greenlighter
Can i take propranolol during benadryl delirium to slow my heart and reduce any possible heart damage? Would that work?

Can i take propranolol during benadryl delirium to slow my heart and reduce any possible heart damage? Would that work?
You could but taking them together (especially if you're taking Benadryl in large enough doses to cause delerium) may lower blood pressure to the point of fainting and you shouldn't drive a car. Wouldn't it be better to take less Benadryl?

Thanks for the reply! I'll take my chances. Or i would if Finland's "benadryl" would be diphenhydramine. Would other antihistamines with deliriant effects such as meclizine/cyclizine also potentially cause heart damage that would be mitigated by propranolol?

I have to ask though why recreational antihistamine use - do you have very restricted access to alternatives or just enjoy it more than other drugs?

No judgment, its just not a common drug of abuse.
First of all thanks for the advice. I think i'll just pass on the propranolol and take the antihistamines by themselves. I'd rather deal with the heart issues from one-off antihistamine overdose than potentially being knocked out by low blood pressure. I can't say that antihistamines are my drug of choice, but i am interested in trying them out at least once in my life. So why not today, right?