• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Bell ringer

Crackedout420

Bluelighter
Did over a quarter gram of crack in one hit and did the bacon a bit. Like not full on but I was flapping my arms around lol. Scared the shit out of my bf. But I was totally fine and felt great the whole time.

How do you even fit that much vapor in your lungs? I have very well stretched lungs and I can't take in more than 45 miligrams. Wait aren't you using ash? A good, thick, and compacted ash bed really is the most efficient oil dispersion matrix for cocaine freebase. The surface area, the wicking action, its refusal to overheat or let any resin pass through. You must be collecting a lot of cig ash. I could never get together more ash than what it would take to smoke an American $40.

How do you even fit that much vapor in your lungs? I have very well stretched lungs and I can't take in more than 45 miligrams. Wait aren't you using ash? A good, thick, and compacted ash bed really is the most efficient oil dispersion matrix for cocaine freebase. The surface area, the wicking action, its refusal to overheat or let any resin pass through. You must be collecting a lot of cig ash. I could never get together more ash than what it would take to smoke an American $40.
I use a screen and ash and smoke from a bong. Takes forever to collect enough ash and super annoying but essential.

I cut my teeth while hanging out with a crack smoker who was also a bail bondsman. He knew a simple glass tube with residue or a chore would catch a felony. So he always used a beer can and a pile of ash. Smoke, crumple, discard. Walk home free. Three times per night.

its easier the more you get used to it, while i don't encourage the use, it's not as difficult as you may think, if you can rip half a gram in a bong, you can hit a half g of coke