• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bell ringer

So the bell ringers are more of a bp thing and not a sign that you're n cessarily getting a better hit? Cos I have been overwhelmed by the euphoria but no ringing...

Perhaps the blood pressure itself in combination with the rise being rapid enough, sort of like how I can hear and feel my heart pounding during an IV oxymorphone shot where I manually hit the plunger and put it in rather quickly but not when I use a syringe driver to give it over five minutes or when it has been put in a small bottle of saline and administered through an IV line.

Ringing in the ears is always accompanied by some kind of a rush. Whether it is a short 20 second touch and go, or a 10 minute full body euphoria. At least in my experience. Its difficult to get real time reports as many of the folks I get around have this funny superstition and dont talk about it.

Oh and also, I can get the rush and euphoria without the ringing. Sometimes my blood pressure is already outrageously high I guess.

When I snort enough K to Hole, my ears ring within a couple of minutes.
After 48 hours up on speed fan noises produce weird sounds like Arabic music, voices from military radios etc.
If I take hallucinogens and stims I just need about 12 hours for that.