• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bell ringer

zebedee79

Bluelighter
So I've snorted plenty of shit to okay coke in my time. I recently scored some crack, it's ok but I'm trying to quit H, and and smoking crack isn't the answer. But I just want to know, while reading up on crack and iv coke, I've hear the term bel ringer come up. What that like, it seems to be what people are looking for.

Cheers

It's the immediate sensation of ringing in your ears/head after getting a good hit.

Cool thanks, I got a rock left part of wants to chuck it, but I'm a fuck up so I'll smoke that shit up.

Bell ringers are amazing. Feels like you're on the brink of death but extremely euphoric. Every part of your body feels amazing and you can hardly hear. Heart starts beating. You feel it flow through you sometimes. So good.

So I've snorted plenty of shit to okay coke in my time. I recently scored some crack, it's ok but I'm trying to quit H, and and smoking crack isn't the answer. But I just want to know, while reading up on crack and iv coke, I've hear the term bel ringer come up. What that like, it seems to be what people are looking for.

Cheers
man. like 5 years ago I had the same doubt that you have right now. Please, just don't. Shooting up Coke/Crack is a hell of a drug on it's own. It's so detrimental to your health, gonna fuck up ur veins real bad and ur gonna get hooked to the most fucked up fiendish drug behavior.Not worth it, Don't be as stupid as I was back then and don't try it. The rush of coke isn't worth shit.

Bell ringers are amazing. Feels like you're on the brink of death but extremely euphoric. Every part of your body feels amazing and you can hardly hear. Heart starts beating. You feel it flow through you sometimes. So good.
Yeah they're amazing if you wanna have a stroke at 30 years old.

N
Not saying they're healthy. It's just undeniable they feel great.
oh yeah, specially with heroin/morphine. The synergy between those 2 substances is just out of this world.....So many people have died trying to feel that combo....ahhhh speeedballs. I still have nightmares about em.

A Bell Ringer is when you get a hit that is apex. Its really only iv. Roll after Roll of intense pleasure, similar but far superior to orgasm. The experience can last five + minutes. (iv) Who actually claims to know physiologically how it works, at this point is talking at least half shit. A true bell ringer is an OD with no negative experience or consequences. Sounds amazing right.. down sides are real and extremely harsh. You just introduced this into your core drives.. so like earing, drinking water and fucking you will deal with it for a long time. (good people will kill each other for a drink of water in less then two days if starved)

Its an amazing pleasure, something you will never forget, and here in lies the problem. Because the experience is so profound its actually passed onto offspring genetically at alarming rates.

It happens when you shoot mostly but is possible to achieve it when vaporized as well. Like others said, it's pure, simple, overwhelming euphoria that one gets when they come to the brink of a stroke or heart attack so it's very dangerous.
You said that you're trying to quit H. Usually, with regular crack or IV cocaine consumption, the amount of heroin consumption increases because of the great synergy or the relief H provides when coming down from cocaine. It doesn't always happen but usually does.
You don't have to experience that ringing in order to enjoy coke.

I only ever experienced it once, a very long time ago. I think it was the whopping 2nd time I smoked crack. Point is, I tried many times after that and it never happened again. So don’t go crazy trying to get that experience and OD. When it happened, I briefly worried that I was ODing (couldn’t hear anything but a “humming” noise like someone mentioned). I also knew some people who got it all the time, and people who literally NEVER experienced it even after using for years. It is probably dependent on all kinds of physiological differences.

Cool thanks, I got a rock left part of wants to chuck it, but I'm a fuck up so I'll smoke that shit up.
do you know that if you waste cocaine in such a vile way that you'd bring upon the wrath of zonxx the almighty? you wouldn't want to be smited by me, now would you?

that one gets when they come to the brink of a stroke or heart attack so it's very dangerous.
You said that you're trying to quit H. Usually, with regular crack or IV cocaine consumption, the amount of heroin consumption increases because of the great synergy or the relief H provides when coming down from cocaine
while i can't speak for others, i know that i've never actually used my opiates specifically for a coke comedown, i've used extra the day after a binge because of the stim wd that occurs, but not once have i taken any to ease a comedown, i personally hardly notice stim comedowns anymore since i use them so often, infact, earlier this month when i decided on one particular day that i was gonna enjoy my cocaine instead of using it in the place of opiates to cut down/save, that infact i was beyond surprised by how much less cocaine i ended up using, infact i used less than half of what i'd normally go through not to mention it wasn't nearly as enjoyable as it usually is when i'm using it for opiate wd, so much so where i can say i doubt i'd come close to half of the amount i use if i weren't using it in that fashion, but opiates CERTAINLY can take the edge off guaranteed without a doubt if used for that, but they can also somewhat cancel out atleast the stimulantion from stims since most stims act directly on the parasympathetic nervous system and so do opiates, which is why opiates are my go-to in the circumstance of stimulant overdose (which i regretfully admit to experiencing twice now, both due to coke, sigh, my fault really though, but don't spank me it'd be too enjoyable mk)

Opiates are a must everyday more opiates are a must if I've had cocaine or in a anxious mess

The stimulation could make the user more aware of what the narcotic is doing, maybe related to the unusual kind of insomnia that especially the strong narcotics and oxycodone in particular can cause . . . it also seems that anything that makes someone feel better is going to help with pain because being in pain is largely the opposite of euphoria, and they will never be able to invent a non-euphoriant strong analgesic because the body does not work that way -- there are people who get a mild bang from naproxen, ibuprofen, ketoprofen, indomethacin, and aspirin for crying out loud, and maybe this is the missing link that makes paracetamol-caffeine-codeine and dihydrocodeine mixtures work a little better than may be otherwise expected.

The synergy of C-Jam with opioids as well as similar findings with other stimulants of course have been known by the medical community from the beginning, usually it is dextroamphetamine or methylphenidate used clinically for this, usually in terminal cancer cases during a rapid increase in narcotic dose to keep function somewhat intact, and the interest in a strong narcotic with lesser impact on vital signs led to the invention of such things as 2,4-dinitrophenylmorphine and the Kirschner Injection aka S E E and Scophedal, which had ephedrine in it. Prescribing Bolivian Marching Powder in tablet form along with morphine, smack, or whatever, was quite common before the First World War and it was used orally to good effect in some cases of advanced cancer and tuberculosis in particular, and the route of administration apparently made it last longer and not set up the up and down on the CNS arousal continuum that insufflation or injection would cause . . . local anaesthetics do have systemic effects as well which can be used for various conditions, such as mexiletine, lignocaine, and others being dosed orally in cases of chronic pain to reduce the trigger sensitivity of breakthrough pain and other things of that nature; there seems to be some resemblance to the way ketamine can be used orally though it is a completely different type of drug.

So the bell ringers are more of a bp thing and not a sign that you're n cessarily getting a better hit? Cos I have been overwhelmed by the euphoria but no ringing...

So the bell ringers are more of a bp thing and not a sign that you're n cessarily getting a better hit? Cos I have been overwhelmed by the euphoria but no ringing...

I prefer mathanphetamine. The peak doesn't hit as hard but it lasts waaay longer

There were a couple of times when I took ketamine via the buccal and sublingual routes when a television I had on had the audio turn into what sounded like static although the people with me said there was no change.

When a C-Jam or other stimulant shot rings the bell, does anyone have either full-blown auditory hallucinations, or the intermediate case of intensified pareidolia where white noise starts to turn into sounds which are not there, from animal sounds to music to the telephone ringing? I get the intensified pareidolia from big doses of Blue Velvet (morphine plus tripelennamine) plus orphenadrine, which could be the anticholinergic effects, as the Scophedal (oxycodone + hyoscine (scopolamine) + ephedrine) also does, and doing an oxymorphone + hyoscine + methylphenidate shot right up the main line does it too . . . nicomorphine, hydromorphone, piritramide or morphine + methylphenidate and hydromorphinol or ketobemidone + dextroamphetamine didn't do it but maybe I did not take enough for that effect.

My experience with C-Jam is drinking Coca-Cola with pharmaceutical/reagent grade Bolivian Marching Powder stirred in as well as Brompton Mixture, and my ears rang a little after about 15 minutes but just a little bit. Some drugs are ototoxic and this could be some version of that (or the flip side of it) -- high doses of aspirin taken by mouth make my ears ring on more or less the same timetable. There was some discussion as to the possible ototoxicity of hydrocodone and oxycodone but it just as well could have been the paracetamol in Vikes and the aspirin in Percodan.

Last edited: