• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

being a kid on bluelight.ru to now being an adult 35 ...20 years on bluelight

billthepill987

Greenlighter
i remembered when i was 13 years old and got my first ecstasy pill. A white star of david from chicago. Unreal. A candy cane also in the year 2000. But I dont even want to read the things i said when i went on this website...and created a name called Lowski E.....which was formed in november of 2000.....ive almost been on this site for 20 years and under 2 names. I forgot the password or said something so dumb on xanax or something. But it feels good to come back and be able to be lucky enough to have erowid.org and bluelight.nu and thehive....jk i have the second book. I was so dumb when i was young and on drugs. Now i can look back and sorta be embarressed. I see people at my job who are on adderall or dope or xanax...i can always tell.....im 35 years old now. Probably happiest ive been. Ive gone through every drug from weed to dmt to heroin to bromazepam and methaaqualone. Very rare. I just wanted to write a positive post that somebody can read and be like...man he made it on drugs from 13-35 and came out straight. Im not saying i dont drink a beer or pop a bar. But i know what will happen now unlike some of the people who will take anything. I hope the best for everybody who used to go on the darkside. That used to be where i went when i was on opiates. All opiates. It sorta saved my life. I learned things nobody else knew. Thank you for this web site. And a lil luck.

i remembered when i was 13 years old and got my first ecstasy pill. A white star of david from chicago. Unreal. A candy cane also in the year 2000. But I dont even want to read the things i said when i went on this website...and created a name called Lowski E.....which was formed in november of 2000.....ive almost been on this site for 20 years and under 2 names. I forgot the password or said something so dumb on xanax or something. But it feels good to come back and be able to be lucky enough to have erowid.org and bluelight.nu and thehive....jk i have the second book. I was so dumb when i was young and on drugs. Now i can look back and sorta be embarressed. I see people at my job who are on adderall or dope or xanax...i can always tell.....im 35 years old now. Probably happiest ive been. Ive gone through every drug from weed to dmt to heroin to bromazepam and methaaqualone. Very rare. I just wanted to write a positive post that somebody can read and be like...man he made it on drugs from 13-35 and came out straight. Im not saying i dont drink a beer or pop a bar. But i know what will happen now unlike some of the people who will take anything. I hope the best for everybody who used to go on the darkside. That used to be where i went when i was on opiates. All opiates. It sorta saved my life. I learned things nobody else knew. Thank you for this web site. And a lil luck.
i re read that and it was total luck. and thanks to pillreports.com

That's good to read. :) Welcome back, stick around?
I have known for 8 years when my my best friends funerals was on my 30th birthday. I was born on may 30th too. So opiates were replaced by Subutex, got a job , back in IT. Life is good. I wanna be 70 years old and be the old dude with full sleeves

I have known for 8 years when my my best friends funerals was on my 30th birthday. I was born on may 30th too. So opiates were replaced by Subutex, got a job , back in IT. Life is good. I wanna be 70 years old and be the old dude with full sleeves
Subutex was a miracle. 2 weeks and done.

I'm happy for you, not sure to move this to the Health & Recovery forums or DC.

Moved it to Health&Recovery, maybe it can be an inspiration to others regarding getting straight.

Relatable
Ive only been around here for 10 years now but Ive been using (most psychedelics, dissos, weed and alcohol) for 15 years now - damn near half my life lmao ..

I joined bluelight after joining pillreports back in the day. It was a few years after reading Erowid religiously and dreaming of diping my spoon in the psychedelic soup brought to us by the likes of Shulgin and Hoffman and It was a few years of just gobbling whatever came my way before I realized the value in testing before ingesting and bought my first reagent kit - I felt like such a hero for reducing harm lol ... though my friends never cared what the tests indicated and would eat em regardless.

Thank you bluelight and other
Ps you should check out bluelights anniversary thread