Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

beige A's wtf??? 2c-b or mdma?

do_not_disturb

Bluelighter
ok so me and my friends got beige A's for a rave on the weekend... my friends and i found them to be quite wierd...

description:
colour: beige, light and dark specs
print: A (very faint), no score

i dont know what was in them, another friend of mine reckoned that they were 2c-b... most ppl were 'smacked out', even crancky throughout the night. another person claimed to be seeing eyes everywhere, another could barely talk, i kept forgetting where i was and freaking out, getting all confused... slight visual distortions... no real charge as such... though still got the usual jaw shakes... leg shakes, loved up, etc... so i dont know... anyone have any suggestions as to what was up with these pills... i still have two left, i quite enjoyed my time on them it was just a little different

oh also if this thread would get a better response somewhere else please feel free to move it, thanks

ive heard that these are a strong dose of MDA

but i cant confirm nor deny that rumour, just afew ppl that have told me about the the visuals they got off these pills.

Had these on Saturday night.... and sunday morning.... and Sunday night..... Very fucking nice. Good strong dose.

I had mine capped, so it was SOOO smooth and I didnt get any comedown.

Wonderful pill. We need more like this.

Jimity said:
I had mine capped, so it was SOOO smooth and I didnt get any comedown.

So the reason you got no comedown and the pills were smooth is because you put them in a cap?

Every visual and hallucagenic experience reported on the Lexus can be attributed to MDA - Apparantly the bermuda triangles contain some sort of chemical that is not MDMA or MDA or MDEA - I've personally experienced the hallucigenic properties of the Lexus and the Hallucigenic properties of the Triangles and they are not the same chemical. Furthermore the triangles hallucigenic properties last way longer than the A's/Lexus's hallucigenic properties..

2c-B Turns Green:

Image057.jpg
:

This is the mob that makes my tester - go there and check out the information it has on the drugs there - Its basic but very very good - http://www.chemicalsolutions.com.au/main.htm

Heres what they say about MDA and 2c-B and hopefully it should put this nonesense to rest - the hallucigenic properties of the A's/Lexus is textbook MDA:

www.chemicalsolutions.com.au
MDA
Chemical Name: 3,4 methylenedioxyamphetamine
Commen Name: Eve
Class of Drug: Phenethylamine
Douse Typical: 75-100mg
Route Typical: Oral, Nasal (Snorted)
Colour Reaction: View

First synthesised in Germany in 1898 for use, as a therapeutic tool and appetite suppresant, MDA, like MDMA, is an enactogen, however, it can have a more hallucionegenic effect than MDMA. It also affects serotonin levels in the brain and produces a euphoric-like state. MDA is thought to produce a heavier body type feeling, a more tactile experience than MDMA.

Users can expect to feel a come down after the drug wear off. Side affects include nausea, vomiting, numbness and temporary impotency. Like MDMA, It is not known for sure the long-term effects of use. It is suspected of causing pin size holes in the brain and affecting memory and cognitive ability.

MDA no longer has any approved pharmaceutical uses in modern medicine.

Mandelin: Redish-Purple to Blueish Black
(Note: MDMA Mandelin test has Dark-Purple to Black - Obviously, If you want to differentiate get a Mandelin, Lexus and Archie - and post results)

www.chemicalsolutions.com.au
2c-B
Chemical Name: 4-brono-2, 5-dimethoxyphenethylamine
Common Name: 2c-B
Class of Drug: Phenethylamines
Dose Typical: 10-25mg
Route Typical: Oral, Nasal (snorted)
Colour Reaction: View

Classed as a psychedelic, 2c-B is also considered an enactogen. Like ecstacy, it can arouse erotic sensations, and feelings of pleasurable energy. It is known for its strong body-feeling component, but can also bring on an unpleasant 'buzzing' or jolting effect. A wide variety of perceptual changes may occur; visual patterning and movement, mental stimulation, feelings of insight, mood lift, anxiety and confusion. At higher doses, 2c-B can generate intense visual effects, although these are considered to be less aggressive than those produced by LSD or 'magic mushrooms'

2c-B does not greatly suppress the appetite, but may result in stomach upsets and gastro-intestinal distress (diarrhoea). Other possible side effects are unwanted distressful, fightening or negative thoughts. Like LSD 2c-B can temporarily affect the individulal's perception of reality through the strong psychoactive experience. Recent upsetting experiences can blow out into serious distress and trauma whilst tripping. 2c-B is potentiall dangerous when taken with MAOI, which is commonly found in anti-depressants. Psychedelics have been known to trigger latent psycholigical and mental health problems

Marquis: Yellow to Green

The Lexus are the ones with the V (its actually an L-shaped Lexus(car) logo when turned to the side) and a score on the back - the A's are the ones with an A and no score on the back

Some have MDMA in it some have MDA and some have a mixture of both - I'm not sure and I wont properly say but there are differences between the A's and the Lexus... Although I'm happy to report i've done extensive testing on each the results were not terribly conclusive.... It seems I must resign myself to more tests for the greater good of the pill-popping world

Image055.jpg

I Marquis tested these Lexus and the results:

Image058.jpg

Instantly black and bubbled ferociously for about 10 seconds then simmered and bubbled under the surface.. I sloshed it around - pure black and bubbles no green or anything

There is no 2c-B in the Lexus.

Last edited:
yeh it occured to me after starting the thread that it was mda... i have had both lexus and A's both are quite different in effect for me... cant say which i liked better though... i think the A's were more interesting... i like them yay!

apollo said:
Test results people, test results 8)
indeed. It really doesn't take that much to get yourself a tester and then use it. 2-CB has a very obvious reaction with marquis reagant. I mean seriously, when the tools are there to be used why speculate...

CB...

I edited my earlier post instead of starting a new one down here
Can all the "A" threads be merged with the luurverly a/archie/lexus thread? - it would be much better if they were all condensed

I have tested 2C-B powder as well as those triangles. The triangles test up nothing, or if anything a light yellow. A 2C-B reaction will turn green, and this is not what happens. If you are claiming they are 2C-B because they start yellow, then they must also finish green to be 2C-B!

had some of these last weekend - very nice:)

best pills ive had in a while. didnt test them, but im also inclined to think that they are just a good dose of mdma.

kwiksand said:
So the reason you got no comedown and the pills were smooth is because you put them in a cap?

In recent times, I have been crushing and capping my pills. This was originally to stop the digusting taste, but I found I never get comedowns or rough rides if they are capped.

When I eat non-capped pills or rail pills, I find I get messy comedowns and a harsher high.

I'm not sure if this is just me, or if there is a reason for it. My thoughts are that when the cap disolves, the powder is released quicker into my system, as the pill doesnt need to disolve.

Anyone shed any light on the situ?

Originally posted by Jimity
My thoughts are that when the cap disolves, the powder is released quicker into my system, as the pill doesnt need to disolve.

That is correct, but it doesn't explain why you feel you get less adverse effects that way. I would have thought that with a more intense, shorter high, would you get more of a dumped feeling during the comedown.

They seem to be just a good dose of mdma (imho) and from what the testers show! :) A good cap is a pluged cap!! hehe sorry... had to say it ;)