Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Beige apple mac's in Sydney

enzo

Bluelighter
As i had written in the pillreports
Took one of these biege apples, 20 mins later i was hit with severe nausea,i was burning up, light headed,no centration,very slurred speech,blurred vision. Had to keep going to the loo because i was sick in the stomach but couldnt vomit and then splashing water over myself too cool down.The nausea and rise in temperature kept coming in strong waves,just when i thought it was under control it would hit me again.

Ended up going home and this keep up for another approx 6 hrs.Tried to sleep but was to anxious and restless.Am still absoleutly shagged. I had a red apple about 4hrs before and some shab's about 6 hrs before the biege pill, i hadnt danced much but was still drinking heaps of fluids prior to the biege.
Have never had this happen before would love to know what the hell is in it.

no hadn't tested them, but with all the shit thats going around and the scare that i just had, i'll definetly be buying a test kit

Tested Red apples and they were fine. Consumed and I can tell you they were definitely one of the best i ever had......gonna rate 'em up there with a red 3 of last year....definitely restores your faith in why u like dumpin 'em....amazing

If they were the same red apple macs as we had then it must have been somethin else ya had

:)

bennybass said:
Tested Red apples and they were fine. Consumed and I can tell you they were definitely one of the best i ever had......gonna rate 'em up there with a red 3 of last year....definitely restores your faith in why u like dumpin 'em....amazing

If they were the same red apple macs as we had then it must have been somethin else ya had

:)

The fact that the title of this post reads " Beige apple mac's in Sydney", might have something to do with the difference!

I had some of the yellow/beige apples in perth which looked the same as the ones in the post. I did the mandelin test on them and they came up black as did the red apples. Subjectively I found the yellow ones to produce a strange type of high made me feel a little sick and a little overpowered with none of the euphoria/empathy I usually get from e. Some mates took the red ones and said they were good.

I don't want to speculate but for your reading enzo, here is Bluelight's description of what effects PMA can have:

PMA

From my personal experience dealing with a friend's PMA overdose, I can say the effects sound quite similar - he was confused, slurring, excessively hot and very nauseous.

It MAY have been that the pill contained some PMA, but there are a number of other things that it could have been, including a strong MDMA pill.

I hope this has been a valuable experience for you and you'll consider buying a pill testing kit :)

ld50 vs ssri said:
The fact that the title of this post reads " Beige apple mac's in Sydney", might have something to do with the difference!

And if you read in his post he also said that he had a red apple 4 hours before......so I was just discounting the red apple from producing the unpleasant experience.........

As a followup,
got hold of some beige apples after being assured they were basically the same as the red ones. To look at, the pressing is identical , size everything ,logo is the same just the difference in colour. Tested both with marquis , and as i thought identical result, the strong dark rich purple that we like to see. If they are anywhere near as good as the red apple macs ( which are absolutely sensational , think red 3 quality ) i shall be very happy :)

I neglected to mention in my post that I chewed up half of my pill which may have had something to do with the effects I experienced ie too much, too quickly as well as the meth that I had along with it which may have taken away from the euphoria. But as BennyBass said as far as looks and test results go the red and yellow apples seem the same.

hey there, the red apple i had earlier was great and i would recommend them to anyone, very similar to the red 3's. It wasnt until after i took the beige one that i greened out in a huge way. Cheers all.

i had the beige apple in syd two weeks ago. prob one of the strongest pills i have had.. the comeup was extreemly intense but once that subsided i found it to be an awsome pill whcih lasted a good 3-4 hours. i know a couple of pple that did get a bit of nausea from the come up.. but i think this was due to their strength and a weaker stomach. it usually takes me at least 2 good pills to get into the state i was with just one of these.

I also had these biege apple macs in syd about 2 weeks back. Dumped 1 at about 6pm. came on in 40min, was awesome. Felt nice rushes, mild eye wobbles...all the classic mdma effects. BEST pill i had all year. i was really impressed with these, so much so that later that night i went to grab 2 more. double dumped at 12pm. this roll was totally different. felt nausea and was really frustrated.similar to wat enzo said. just felt really really lost like i didnt know wat to do with myself. wat confuses me is that the first roll was bloody excellent, where the 2nd felt something like drinking heaps of alco and smoking alot of pot at the same time. didn't feel any rushes... it didn't even feel like i poped a pill. this feeling lasted till about 7am. i was totally burned. could hardly get up. i'm guessing for something so weird to last that long, there must be some other substance besides the MD in the pill. the next day or 2 i felt sooo lost, was short of breath, and felt as if i was going to faint. never had this before.
might be 2 different batches? or is there any chance that doubling can cause such a different effect? i'm thinking not?
any suggestions?

I had a couple of these a couple of weekss ago annd they were just very strong pills. I was eye wobbling and gurning like nothign else for ages. One of the people we were with got sick but i think it was just too much for her system (she also held it under her tongue that would have made her feel nauseous.

THese are an awesome batch, but they're not toys.

dimensions: 8mm across, 5mm deep
colour:a dirty yellow colour (kinda beige or brown) with darker brown and white specks
press: deep press of a macintosh apple

please note that i DID NOT test these pills, however...

i believe that, as ozbreaker said, these are strong mdma pills, they're certainly the strongest i've had in a long time.

come on was very strong, about 40-50 minutes after dropping. i dropped with two friends and we all felt very nauseaus as the pills were coming on.
i had insane eye wobbles all night, the worst i'd ever had and was chewing like crazy.

i'd suggest that these could even be taken in halves, especially for inexperienced users.

i was unable to take a picture, but i stole one from pillreports, hope that's ok, if it's not i'm sure one of the mods will take it out for me :)
44275.jpg

edit: i'm near byron bay

Last edited:
i had one of these again on the weekend.. this time just the one and in halves about 40min apart. experience wasn't as intense obviously as the last time but still very enjoyable and and a lot more like what i'm used to from a single dose of a weaker pill. Come down was great, was feeling very normal and ready to sleep by the end of the night. Havn't experienced any after efffects in the followng days.. feel great :)

my friend also had one of these.. he it took it whole.. only his third time out. It hit him quite hard at first but wasn't feeling sick or anything and really seemed to enjoy it.. he also said he felt fine the following days.

i'd say just a really strong dose of MDMA once it wears off though it leaves you left feeling 'normal' i.e fairly clear headed but tired from having been up all night without the speedy after effects i sometimes get from pills where i feel i can keep dancing long after the mdma feeling wears off.

Last edited:
Anyone with a Simons result on these?

Be interesting to see if these are MDA pills as it could explain the different results, the intensity etc.

Pipo: you had a great experience on one, and then doubled dumped 6 hours later? I think that is your problem there. Often people find when they take a several hour break between drops, essentially going completely up and down before going up again, the effects are very different.

Your serotonin would be depleted to an extent. And the double dumping is not the thing to do at all, especially when one was enough the first time.

^^ i've only had MDA once or twice, but i'm still inclined to think that the mac's are mdma, from my experience.

it's probably worth noting that these pills have a weird smell as well. i can't quite put my finger on what it is, but i keep thinking it's a bit like turpentine!! it's certainly not like aniseed.

gah, my descriptions suck, i'll try fixing it when my brian works better

got hold of a few of these on the weekend. tested them with my ez-test extreme kit. my results showed purple with MARQUIS, blue with SIMONS and no colour change for ROBADOPE.

hopefully that answers your questions about the possible MDA content.

btw, i enjoyed these alot. also consider these one of the strongest i've had all year.

Thanks for the test feedback.
But can anyone tell me wat the pill contains based on these results?