• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Beginners Guide to SPEED

Benharrison

Greenlighter
Hi guys.
I'm 16, live in London, am 6ft tall and weigh 65kg. So I first took Molly (MDMA) around five months ago at a party, I researched everything I could then ordered a couple of grams off the deep web and took around a 1/6 of a gram with friends. Since then I've used the drug three times more. My mates brother has recently recommended taking SPEED next time I go to a gig as it's more suitable than molly. However, unlike molly where there is plenty of guides online as it's such a massive drug, there is a rather small amount of information on taking SPEED. So I have come to you guys. Please give me as much information on taking the drug as possible, I know the general effects, but things I should prepare for, how to take it safely, how much should I take, how to test purity etc. Thanks so much. P.s. I am buying off the deep web and have marquise reagent, so it should be pretty pure. Also please recommend other drugs with similar highs. (the reason I chose speed over coke is it's cheaper and apparently speed you can mix with molly but coke you can't?) thanks once again.

By speed you're referring to amphetamine, not methamphetamine, correct? I'd suggest searching the forums for an amphetamine mega-thread. I'm sure this topic has been thoroughly covered as far as any introductory info you're looking for is concerned.

yeh amphetamin sulphate, I'll try that thanks, I couldn't find one when I posted though otherwise I wouldn't have. If you ever come across it could you direct me to it? thanks a bunch

Definitely check out the harm reduction/ tolerance thread Epsilon Alpha started in ADD. There are 3 versions full of everything you need to know to protect yourself and keep your tolerance low. It builds extremely fast and is a real bummer.