• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Been Taking Bunavail for a year, looking for info

achester2

Greenlighter
I have been taking Bunvavail 4.2/.7 buccal film for about a year and I have had much better luck with it than I have with suboxone. However I still have not done too much experimenting with them because I am not sure of the effects, there is not a how lot of info on this formulation I'm wondering about iv use, yes I know that bupe is never really safe to iv without a micron filter but it when careful it can be achieved. On most formulations I will try this but when I touch my bunavail strips they have a distinct plastic feel on the back which makes me think it is unsafe. Ive tried other ROA's like anal administration which was decent, recently ive tried putting the buccal strips under my tounge but I cant see a noticable difference. Really the only for sure thing ive figured with these is folding them like a rectangle and having the letter side facing up can maximize the absorbtion because the medicine is only on one side opposite to the plastic side. Does anyone have any experience with these?

I've been on sub 8mg strips for over a year and one of my friends told me to try taking half of the 8mg strip by plugging it ie ( up the poop shoot lol ) and so I tried it a few days ago just a half I folded a half strip and lubed up and stuck the folded up strip up there lol I've never felt really anything taking it under my tongue which I was taking 32mgs a day but now plugging a 4mg half of 8mg piece I only need 8mg a day half in the am half before bed it works wonders ! I've never felt better ; ) most ppl are saying use a plunger with water and shoot it up there but that way leaks out of the rectum :0 I hope this helps lol because it helped me and now I don't need to take 32 mgs a day finally :) good luck if you have any questions lmk :)

Properly prepping and plugging something like this takes a little trial and effort (with how to position and hold yourself after administration and clearing the bowels prior to using, for instance).