• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Been a lurker for about 2-3 years, and I finally made an account.

Fellon n sellin

Bluelighter
Hi, I’m Fellon- I’m 18 years of age, 140 pounds I take benzos medically and recreationally everyday most of the time.

I enjoy/use 110% script opioids only. Luckily as soon as I hit a wall I’m done and bored and only take them orally, and just use benzos for the slight withdrawal

Also I only do specific opioid pharmaceuticals, from best to worst in IMO

1-morphine ivd only at the hospital
2-oxycodone
3-hydrocodone
4-codeine/promethazine syrup
5-codeine tablet

i’m really interested in PharmaKinetics and pharmacology and medical science in general

drug culture is a big thing for me as well

Lastly, my only daily habits are- cigarettes, vaped nicotine, strong black coffee-8-16 cups, benzos, and top shelf indica marijuana

Last edited:
Welcome. I think we can accomodate all those interests pretty well. Glad you made an account but since I'm more a stimulant guy we might not meet too often in serious opioid or benzo discussions. But there's always Drug Culture and The Lounge.

Of course a couple of methamp fiends are up all hours and so we’re the first ones to greet you. As A3 said there are plenty of others who use more like you do kicking around. I like to scope the “morning fix” and “nightly fix” threads to see what other BLers are using.

When medical Mary Jane first made her way into my state, I was fiercely a “Sativa guy”, because I like the effects as they were written on paper. After years of smoking which turned into cultivating and eventually concentrating lots of different cannabis strains, I had a moment of clarity and realized deep down I was really an “Indica guy”. Do you get yours from a dispensary, on the street, grow your own? What’s you favorite strain? Just curious, mine is prolly a Stardawg for socializing, Gdaddy Purp for MAX relax, or Master Kush for medicinal thunder. Grown some heady Blue Cheese, too, almost forgot that stanky danky.

ohgeez, you are one of those black coffee heathens? hmm, well, I am going to welcome you anyways, but stay away from my daughters!

See you ‘round
;)

My marijuana is legal recreational, even tho I live in Arkansas lol, cuz I have good connects around here.
I’d have to say my favorite strain is gelato cake buds

And I lived in Colorado so ik what’s good, and I love marijuana so ik a good amount about it just by the smell and look I can tell if it’s gon help me

Of course a couple of methamp fiends are up all hours and so we’re the first ones to greet you. As A3 said there are plenty of others who use more like you do kicking around. I like to scope the “morning fix” and “nightly fix” threads to see what other BLers are using.

When medical Mary Jane first made her way into my state, I was fiercely a “Sativa guy”, because I like the effects as they were written on paper. After years of smoking which turned into cultivating and eventually concentrating lots of different cannabis strains, I had a moment of clarity and realized deep down I was really an “Indica guy”. Do you get yours from a dispensary, on the street, grow your own? What’s you favorite strain? Just curious, mine is prolly a Stardawg for socializing, Gdaddy Purp for MAX relax, or Master Kush for medicinal thunder. Grown some heady Blue Cheese, too, almost forgot that stanky danky.

ohgeez, you are one of those black coffee heathens? hmm, well, I am going to welcome you anyways, but stay away from my daughters!

See you ‘round
;)
😂 you funny as hell

Hey, Fellon, welcome to bluelight.
Not much I can say to greet but see that you love your weeds so not sure if ya seen the sub-forum on cannabis but maybe it would have some interest(s) along with the many other places to get up on or hold forth. lol
18? Damn, ya seem to have been through it a bit already... ever been inda pokey? Don't have to answer just popped in my head.
Thanks for throwin in and see ya later.
Peace

Hey, Fellon, welcome to bluelight.
Not much I can say to greet but see that you love your weeds so not sure if ya seen the sub-forum on cannabis but maybe it would have some interest(s) along with the many other places to get up on or hold forth. lol
18? Damn, ya seem to have been through it a bit already... ever been inda pokey? Don't have to answer just popped in my head.
Thanks for throwin in and see ya later.
Peace
Nah,I’ve never tried it

Niiiiice stuff fellon welcome to BL. Drug Culture will be happy to have you.

Hey welcome I’m new too,

have you tried dihydrocodine? I found this to be 10x more powerful than codeine lol

Welcome @Fellon n sellin to BlueWorld

Im a downers guy myself so maybe i can be of some help in the future or maybe you can be off help to or a few other members with your own exp input towards the site. But glad you joined and looking forward to your future posts.

Regards
Coffeeshroom

I really appreciate the hospitality and thank you 🙏🏼 for the friendly statement that we could help other bluelighters and or each other
Hey welcome I’m new too,

have you tried dihydrocodine? I found this to be 10x more powerful than codeine lol
no annoyingly I haven’t been able to get it, and I haven’t even heard anything where I live

not on the streets, different practitioners, hospitals ect. Haven’t even heard someone say it 🤔

Hey man welcome,

Yeah i dnt think dhc is readily availble in the U.S like it is the U.K from what ive read.

What was your first opiod experience. How does oxycodone compare to something like codiene? We english never get that over here!

Hey man welcome,

Yeah i dnt think dhc is readily availble in the U.S like it is the U.K from what ive read.

What was your first opiod experience. How does oxycodone compare to something like codiene? We english never get that over here!
Codeine in a recreational dose is a weird one

it feels IMO like 15mg oxy without tolerance or the rush but not in a bad way

Im assuming it’s the promethazine but it’s like 10 mg Valium mixed with that oxy feeling but an indescribable feeling of everything is gonna be fine
unlike any other opioids I’ve done

and I’ve done oxy, hydros, tramadal, morphine ivd and in tablet form, in all different doses depending on my tolerance at the time

ive used codeine recreationally 100s of times so that’s the best way I can describe it

Ha that sounds nice. I have never had access to decent opiates/opiods really which i guess can be a good thing ! I find the histamine release i get off codiene to be a pain aswell.

In Arkansas weed not legal there yet then? Sounds a lovely place

Hey @Fellon n sellin
Welcome to Bluelight :)

You must listen to chopped and screwed/slowed music with an opiate taste like that.