• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Beavis & Butthead

New Beavis and Butthead

What do you guys think?

When I first heard they were bringing the old classic back I was a bit wary, considering the general trend for such resurrections (and sequels, prequels, what have you) is for them to suck. But Mike Judge did a pretty good job of not ruining this one (which, one really shouldn't expect him to do anyway).

If you haven't seen it yet, the show is exactly the same as where it left off (the exception being the revamped Beavis and Butthead music video commentary, which now also addresses clips from MTV's wealth of reality shows, such as "the Jersey Shore" or "16 and Pregnant"). The boys are still on their never-ending mission to finally score, still pointing out at every opportunity, the many ways in which words can be interpreted sexually, still raising principal McVicker's stress levels to lethal limits... the list goes on.

The redundancy of some of the less funny, more obnoxious jokes might get a little irritating, and I doubt the show is going to be winning any awards, but all-in-all I've found the new episodes to be pretty enjoyable. Nothing special, just some good ol' fashioned immaturity and adolescent fun.

This show's funny. Just started watching it. My favourite episode so far is "A great day".