• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Beat Me at Quoting Movies? Inconceivable!

I'll stop guessing after this: Gold.
One more guess.
“I take Quaalude’s 10-15 times a day for my “back pain”, Adderall to stay focused, Xanax to take the edge off, pot to mellow me out, cocaine to wake me back up again, and morphine… Well, because it’s awesome.”

One more guess.
“I take Quaalude’s 10-15 times a day for my “back pain”, Adderall to stay focused, Xanax to take the edge off, pot to mellow me out, cocaine to wake me back up again, and morphine… Well, because it’s awesome.”
The one, oh damn the one where he, oh shit. Zephyr’s post has melted my brain.
Million Dollar Cowboy? No that ain’t right.
Oh oh oh Dallas Buyers Club!

I think it was called What Dreams May Come, and it came out before the millenium shift. Since it lacked a coherent story, and bombed, I doubt you would know of it. I had high hopes for it at the time, and well, I never forget a lot of things, especially if I ever had an interest in it. So it goes.
Ohhh yeah I can remember the movie poster for that I think. Was Anthony Hopkins in it?

Yep! Visually it was very cool I remember wishing that I had drop some acid.
Yeah I remember it being colorful and kind of looking like they were in heaven..or some place otherworldly. No idea I had to have been like 7 when I saw the movie cover sitting on the shelf at Blockbuster 🤣

Never got an affirmative but I'll go ahead and put a quote from something I just watched. Classic.
"A drug person can learn to handle such things as seeing their dead grandmother crawling up their leg with a knife in her teeth. But no one should be asked to deal with this trip."

Never got an affirmative but I'll go ahead and put a quote from something I just watched. Classic.
"A drug person can learn to handle such things as seeing their dead grandmother crawling up their leg with a knife in her teeth. But no one should be asked to deal with this trip."
I started a fan thread for this subject, I think yesterday. I don't think anyone has read it, or at least no one has replied to it yet. I am not going to answer, it was too easy for me, but I will leave this hint for others.

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Depp as Raoul Duke

“All of us never do shit about nuttin' and we're still broke as fuck and living at home with our moms.”

“Do you ever wonder at what point you got to stop living up here and start living down here?”