• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Beat Me at Quoting Movies? Inconceivable!

" It was only a Fucking dog!!..........................But it was my Fucking dog!!!................ Bang,Bang double tap to the head, with an{ HK SUP 45ACP }

Hell yes. Who was it?
IIRC, it was George Clooney's character, ?, and I think he was trying to buy Dapper Dan pomade at the department store, but that and everything else had to be ordered, and it all would take two weeks to be delivered?

"Larry, just between you and me, we got a very serious problem with the people taking care of the place. They turned out to be completely unreliable assholes."

"Well, dreams, they feel real while we're in them right? It's only after we wake up that we realize something was actually strange.."
I think I got it, it must be Inception. Obviously. Some terrible Robin Williams movie kept throwing me off.

I think I got it, it must be Inception. Obviously. Some terrible Robin Williams movie kept throwing me off.
Correct. I loved Inception, don't know any Robin Williams movies that have a similar quote. All I can think of that I saw with him in it is Mrs. Doubtfire, Jumanji & Good Will Hunting

I think it was called What Dreams May Come, and it came out before the millenium shift. Since it lacked a coherent story, and bombed, I doubt you would know of it. I had high hopes for it at the time, and well, I never forget a lot of things, especially if I ever had an interest in it. So it goes.

I think it was called What Dreams May Come, and it came out before the millenium shift. Since it lacked a coherent story, and bombed, I doubt you would know of it. I had high hopes for it at the time, and well, I never forget a lot of things, especially if I ever had an interest in it. So it goes.
"They're just questions, Leon. In answer to your query, they're written down for me. It's a test, designed to provoke an emotional response... Shall we continue?"

"They're just questions, Leon. In answer to your query, they're written down for me. It's a test, designed to provoke an emotional response... Shall we continue?"
Bladerunner. Spoken by the blade runner Leon blows away while he’s administering the Voight-Comp test.

Bladerunner. Spoken by the blade runner Leon blows away while he’s administering the Voight-Comp test.
Bravo. I had no idea what I was in for when I saw that movie at a very young age, and at first very uncomfortable, but then that scene took place and I was riveted to my seat for the duration.
Your turn again, @cduggles