• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Beat Me at Quoting Movies? Inconceivable!

One of my favorite movies for cinematography and soundtrack combined:
“You will not survive here, you are not a wolf. This is the land of wolves.”

Another one: "Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat...”

“All of these elderly white men on the walls, I should have brought my rape whistle.”

“All of these elderly white men on the walls, I should have brought my rape whistle.”
This is from the Marvel Comics universe.
"You think you're tough? I hate black pepper. I hate my gums cause they're black. Whoopi Goldbergs lips, and the back of Forrest Whittackers neck."

" I've seen The Exorcist 167 times, and it keeps getting funnier every single time I see it, not to mention the fact that you're talking to a dead guy. So what do you think? Do you think I'm qualified?"
These quotes are on deck.

- From Marvel comic universe
-another quote:
Listen Al, if I never see you again, I want you to know that I love you very much. I also buried 1600 kilos of cocaine somewhere in the apartment, right next to the cure for blindness. Good luck.

"You think you're tough? I hate black pepper. I hate my gums cause they're black. Whoopi Goldbergs lips, and the back of Forrest Whittackers neck."
It s uh, Don't be a Menace While Drinking your Juice in the Hood in South Central? Something like that

"We're not negotiatin'. I don't like to barter. I don't like to dicker. I never have fun in Tijuana. That price is non-negotiable. What's in that envelope is for my peace of mind. My peace of mind is worth that much. Not one penny more, not one penny more."

- from the same masterpiece -

"Don't condescend me, man. I'll fuckin' kill ya, man."

"We're not negotiatin'. I don't like to barter. I don't like to dicker. I never have fun in Tijuana. That price is non-negotiable. What's in that envelope is for my peace of mind. My peace of mind is worth that much. Not one penny more, not one penny more."

- from the same masterpiece -

"Don't condescend me, man. I'll fuckin' kill ya, man."
Oh, I am supposed to wait, eh? Complicated it a bit, yes sir.