• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Beat Me at Quoting Movies? Inconceivable!

“The Future Has Not Been Written. There Is No Fate But What We Make For Ourselves.”

I don't know that one, I also don't know the one about the zoo. How long do you think we should go before moving onto the next quote if no one can guess it?

Son of a bitch! Well done to you! That was quick! :love: Well done.

Your quotes (without cheating) I don't recognize though. Sorry.

Well seeing as you're on a roll and we're the only two here how about this one:

"My eyes have seen the glory of the trampling at the zoo" (dunno if it's strictly a quote i.e. more of a bastardized version of The Battle Hymn Of The Republic)! :ROFLMAO:
American history x

"She's my sister, my daughter, my sister, my daughter. She's my sister AND my daughter!"

And no one got the bar bee q quote
Aww.....😪. It was from The Green Mile when Wild Bill is singing while the Cajun is getting electrocuted. Sam Rockwell used to be so great! Then he started doing really lame, mundane mainstream movies. Yall should check out Box of Moonlight, him and John Turturro. They are young as hell, its a great early 90s movie. Catherine Keener is in it as well.

The Future Has Not Been Written. There Is No Fate But What We Make For Ourselves.”
There’s a really close paraphrase of this in Terminator 2: Judgment Day, but the direct quote is spoken by John Connor in Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines.

There’s a really close paraphrase of this in Terminator 2: Judgment Day, but the direct quote is spoken by John Connor in Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines.
i was thinking terminator wasn't sure but its been a wile.
name. " not sure, ' " my names not sure i
just not sure "
i prob butcherd that one

Nice. I feel like I should let mine sit a little longer? Should we give hints?

We good ain't we? I love playing games like this. I wish we didn't have to wait for such a long time with responses and whatnot. But I guess we all have lives to live.. or some semblance of one at least.
No one wants to take a shot at mine? I figured it was a pretty well known movie, especially that quote. Maybe we should give hints. Hint is this:
Jack Nicholson is in the movie.