• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Beat Me at Quoting Movies? Inconceivable!

yep, i fucked it up, i couldn't rember exact phasing, you guys are good, how about
" maybe i didnt say every exact sylibal but i said it"
Don’t sweat it. Not everybody in the world has watched that movie (Full Metal Jacket) (among a few choice others) obsessively for decades! :ROFLMAO: I think if pushed I could probably recite a good portion of the entire script word perfect from memory.

" no tickie no laundry what we do in this country automatic weapons dont add inches to ur dick u get a life sentence for it". fun thread

" no tickie no laundry what we do in this country automatic weapons dont add inches to ur dick u get a life sentence for it". fun thread
The departed.
None of yall are telling me if I'm right. I'm pretty sure I'm getting them all correct, but I still like to get an attagirl if I'm killing it you know?
Come on yall..... who's been killing it in this game?

I've been dying to play here too. But I was under the impression that one would post a movie a quote and then if confirmed as correct (without cheating that is) then they could continue and post their own new quote etc. Doesn't seem to be working out that way though. Maybe I'm making too much of this though. Would love to post some quotes (mainly because the only movies I'm into fall into the cult classic variety so quotes from them wouldn't be general knowledge) (although on these forums I've a feeling everybody would know them i.e. birds of a feather and all that).

Here's one that I watched yesterday again for the first time in many years. Lent the original DVD to some bastard some twenty years ago and it was never returned and has been bugging me ever since. Then yesterday I found it on something called Vudu and it was free to watch! I was so happy I nearly had a shit! And ProtonVPN is the shit too i.e. worked flawless (unlike some of these other VPN's that I've paid for over the years and haven't managed to fool these sites at all)! 🤣

"For if you do, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three. And on that day, you will reap it. And we will send you to whatever god you wish."

Yeah, I'm pretty sure those are the rules. I think you need confirmation that you're correct and then do a quote. And on that note..... Boondocks Saints

Me? Nope. Not without cheating that is. I mean: I know from cheating what they are. But that's, well, cheating! :ROFLMAO:

Maybe there should be a time limit i.e. if somebody hasn't recognized the quotes within a certain number of days then you state the movie and post another quote. Otherwise I don't see this thread moving along too fast! Then again: not my thread of course. :love:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure those are the rules. I think you need confirmation that you're correct and then do a quote. And on that note..... Boondocks Saints
Son of a bitch! Well done to you! That was quick! :love: Well done.

Your quotes (without cheating) I don't recognize though. Sorry.

Well seeing as you're on a roll and we're the only two here how about this one:

"My eyes have seen the glory of the trampling at the zoo" (dunno if it's strictly a quote i.e. more of a bastardized version of The Battle Hymn Of The Republic)! :ROFLMAO:

Original post edited i.e. too easy and more of a dialog than a quote. So here’s a replacement.

"You know what a Haza is Frank? That’s a pig that don’t fly straight.”

Last edited:
The departed.
None of yall are telling me if I'm right. I'm pretty sure I'm getting them all correct, but I still like to get an attagirl if I'm killing it you know?
u got it🤘🤘 thays my bad

The departed.
u been getting em all sorry i havent been on much, 🤘u got em, i love these movies