• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Beat Me at Quoting Movies? Inconceivable!

I JUST watched this for the first time last night!

It's definitely in The Return of the Living Dead 2? A very similar line was in the first movie but I think this is from the second?
!!!tell the man what hes won!!! i love that film one time i went on a drinking bender with frends the next morning there like what should we watch i was like ROTLD
they're like we watched that all night last night, i was like "O" face palm,
" i bet you'd fuck a man in the ass without the god dam curticy to give him a reach around "

!!!tell the man what hes won!!! i love that film one time i went on a drinking bender with frends the next morning there like what should we watch i was like ROTLD
" i bet you'd fuck a man in the ass without the god dam curticy to give him a reach around "
Woot!

"The eyes are the nipples of the face"

I assume no cheating is allowed here e.g. Google? 🤣

I mean to say: I know NOW from which movie it comes from but I cheated! 🤪 Then again and in my defense: not something I'd have known because I'd never seen nor heard of said movie until now.

And I assume the thread cannot continue until somebody (honestly) names the movie and can only then continue with their quote?

Ok, I really want to play, but I don't know the last quote (dropping timber). Im going to throw one out there.
"And then Magwa will eat his heart"

Full metal jacket?