• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: cduggles | Mysterier
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Beat Me at Quoting Movies? Inconceivable!

albertosal

Bluelighter
Me too... it's from The Birdcage. Robin Williams says it when his BF is leaving him. Go on and give us another. We have all the time in the world to play this game

Lux Exterior

Bluelighter
"‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎" - It's from a silent movie

Four Mile Creek, St. Clair Township, Ohio
"‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎" - It's from a silent movie
“The Goat” Buster Keaton

albertosal

Bluelighter
Shit dude. You're a funny motherfucker. For real, that was a good one...

albertosal

Bluelighter
(Applause) Gimme gimme gimme, gimme some more. That's a quote too, a song, not a movie, but appropriate for the moment

Lux Exterior

Bluelighter
The Royal Tenenbaums

I quote that line a lot whenever anyone picks up a piece of wood.

Andrew Wilson is only featured very briefly in that movie, but it always makes me smile
Here it is:

Do you hit them with the punchline too? For full effect. idk why but the only movie I can quote from the top of my head is Zoolander, how people remember hundreds of movie quotes is a mystery to me.

cduggles

⚥ Male Model Maven ⚥ Sr. Moderator: CEPS, Words
Staff member
The Royal Tenenbaums

I quote that line a lot whenever anyone picks up a piece of wood.

Andrew Wilson is only featured very briefly in that movie, but it always makes me smile
Here it is:

True story: a friend of mine dated Owen Wilson, and I ended up giving him and Wes Anderson a ride. This was before they were terribly famous.