• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: cduggles | Mysterier
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Beat Me at Quoting Movies? Inconceivable!

Blueberry_87

Bluelighter
I think it was called What Dreams May Come, and it came out before the millenium shift. Since it lacked a coherent story, and bombed, I doubt you would know of it. I had high hopes for it at the time, and well, I never forget a lot of things, especially if I ever had an interest in it. So it goes.
Ohhh yeah I can remember the movie poster for that I think. Was Anthony Hopkins in it?

Blueberry_87

Bluelighter
Never got an affirmative but I'll go ahead and put a quote from something I just watched. Classic.
"A drug person can learn to handle such things as seeing their dead grandmother crawling up their leg with a knife in her teeth. But no one should be asked to deal with this trip."

ControlDaddy

Bluelighter
Never got an affirmative but I'll go ahead and put a quote from something I just watched. Classic.
"A drug person can learn to handle such things as seeing their dead grandmother crawling up their leg with a knife in her teeth. But no one should be asked to deal with this trip."
I started a fan thread for this subject, I think yesterday. I don't think anyone has read it, or at least no one has replied to it yet. I am not going to answer, it was too easy for me, but I will leave this hint for others.

cduggles

⚥ Male Model Maven ⚥ Sr. Moderator: CEPS, Words
Staff member
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Depp as Raoul Duke

ControlDaddy

Bluelighter
"You're going to the cemetery with your toothbrush... how Egyptian..."
I wish this thread was still going, but I don’t have a clue what movie that is from.
ferris bueller anyone GIF