• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: cduggles | Mysterier
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Beat Me at Quoting Movies? Inconceivable!

ControlDaddy

Bluelighter
"Larry, just between you and me, we got a very serious problem with the people taking care of the place. They turned out to be completely unreliable assholes."

ControlDaddy

Bluelighter
I think it was called What Dreams May Come, and it came out before the millenium shift. Since it lacked a coherent story, and bombed, I doubt you would know of it. I had high hopes for it at the time, and well, I never forget a lot of things, especially if I ever had an interest in it. So it goes.

ControlDaddy

Bluelighter
I think it was called What Dreams May Come, and it came out before the millenium shift. Since it lacked a coherent story, and bombed, I doubt you would know of it. I had high hopes for it at the time, and well, I never forget a lot of things, especially if I ever had an interest in it. So it goes.
"They're just questions, Leon. In answer to your query, they're written down for me. It's a test, designed to provoke an emotional response... Shall we continue?"

ControlDaddy

Bluelighter
Bladerunner. Spoken by the blade runner Leon blows away while he’s administering the Voight-Comp test.
Bravo. I had no idea what I was in for when I saw that movie at a very young age, and at first very uncomfortable, but then that scene took place and I was riveted to my seat for the duration.
Your turn again, @cduggles

cduggles

⚥ Male Model Maven ⚥ Sr. Moderator: CEPS, Words
Staff member
I'll stop guessing after this: Gold.
One more guess.
“I take Quaalude’s 10-15 times a day for my “back pain”, Adderall to stay focused, Xanax to take the edge off, pot to mellow me out, cocaine to wake me back up again, and morphine… Well, because it’s awesome.”

ControlDaddy

Bluelighter
One more guess.
“I take Quaalude’s 10-15 times a day for my “back pain”, Adderall to stay focused, Xanax to take the edge off, pot to mellow me out, cocaine to wake me back up again, and morphine… Well, because it’s awesome.”
The one, oh damn the one where he, oh shit. Zephyr’s post has melted my brain.
Million Dollar Cowboy? No that ain’t right.
Oh oh oh Dallas Buyers Club!