View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Be careful!!

awesome31311

Bluelighter
Just a psa to people traveling to different realms, they're not all benevolent and once you fall for it being real, the demons of that dimension will lure you in and feed on your soul. You have to be very fucking careful!!

Very true but also worthwhile to remember is nothing can harm you unless you allow it. There is an agreement when you let yourself get sucked into areas.

There is that 1985 remake of the Twilight Zones (the ones where the Grateful Dead did the music to) and there is an episode where a math teacher trying to solve a math problem and mumbles that he would sell his soul for the answer. So the devil pops up and claims that the teach had to give him one wish. There was no way out but to give the devil a wish so he had to go through with it. So the math teacher looks at the devil and says I have my wish. He looks at the devil and says "get lost". And the devil shrunk away.

That is the way we should travel realms. Have some Faith in yourself when these things happen.

^True. You need to come to terms with the demons before you can start ignoring them.

What a bunch of bullshit of a person who understood to little in a trip he couldn't handle. And the original quote comes from some trance song saying "the biggest trick the devil ever pulled is making people believe he exists" in a way to obviously refer there is no devil. Or demons. Or whatever nonsense. Souls consist of one's intelligence and isn't exactly edible in any way nor in any other realm which would consist of other dimensional properties which is mathematically and equally physically imposssible.

We all have our own delusional view of these metaphysical concepts.
Just dont take them to seriously.
Noone really knows whats really going on, thats why its called occult.

Just dont take them to seriously.

I think I survived many years of exploring by never creating a belief system out of anything. Anything one learns has to be put in the "maybe" file. I have seen people create beliefs, cling to them and be miserable. An explorer has to keep an open mind, but please don't start a new religion.;)

believing something holds doubt, understanding is the key to uncertainty about whatever subject. Use the psychedelics to enlighten yourself and leave any misconceptions behind. Religions truly are a metaphorical curse on our planet. I know i have no dellusions whatsoever but only have a hard time trying to communicate what i know. The evolution of intelligence is at a different stage for each individual so you cannot say nobody understands. They are simply not easily found on a lower stage planet like this one.

I know i have no dellusions whatsoever but only have a hard time trying to communicate what i know. The evolution of intelligence is at a different stage for each individual so you cannot say nobody understands. They are simply not easily found on a lower stage planet like this one.

Very interesting Aeon, I have a feeling a lot of you explorers "know" a lot of wisdom and knowledge but as human beings have a hard time putting that into words. We almost need an internal transference, the type people claim in NDE's. But yeah, I kind of "believe" the same, this planet is darker, more dog eat dog than say maybe higher beings that understand the higher forms of love. On Earth we have families and wives and people close to us to learn how to even love at a lower level. Then that Love expands and we have higher minded planets. (just throwing out ideas, could be based off of logic if we look at it right). It seems knowledge and Love go hand in hand. So a higher stage planet would have lots more of this. A lower one than this may be more caveman savage. The Earth for all practical purposes was mostly savage until we reached a certain level of civilization. But even now we have that savage dog eat dog vibe.

But of course since I don't make beliefe systems out of anything, what I typed is all speculation based off of observance. It has to be that way or I would become even freakier. :) For an explorer that goes way out there head and feet should be planted firmly on the ground.

You can transfer and generate words into energy, the imagination step out of unkown, isn't a word to describe how the evaluate would flow. Ancient people did psyhedelics and guess what? they draw things we have today like boats, airjets, cars. From microsteps to big steps structures that are applied. As you develop, the knowledge takes the knife out from the heart. Two primary things : apsu and tiamat, this is how they concept the world, the world is like a dome on a disk. Read the Enuma Elish.

What a bunch of bullshit of a person who understood to little in a trip he couldn't handle. And the original quote comes from some trance song saying "the biggest trick the devil ever pulled is making people believe he exists" in a way to obviously refer there is no devil. Or demons. Or whatever nonsense. Souls consist of one's intelligence and isn't exactly edible in any way nor in any other realm which would consist of other dimensional properties which is mathematically and equally physically imposssible.

First you assume I understood too little in a trip I couldn't handle.

You later go on to talk about "nonsense", but instead make the claim that "souls consist of one's intelligence". Now, if we're talking mathematical/physical possibility here, there is no soul. Tread carefully.

Yeah, like math and physics cover a subject as spiritual as that. Sorry, it does not. So in that way you are correct. Because intelligence is an invisible substance and also not physical so it's new grounds that can only be understood by using some simple logic.

I hope I did not came accross offensive. That was not my intent.

Yeah, like math and physics cover a subject as spiritual as that. Sorry, it does not. So in that way you are correct. Because intelligence is an invisible substance and also not physical so it's new grounds that can only be understood by using some simple logic.

I hope I did not came accross offensive. That was not my intent.

Nah man, I'm not that easily offended. That's another skill I acquired from heavy psychedelic use

(Don't try this at home, kids!)

What a bunch of bullshit of a person who understood to little in a trip he couldn't handle.

IME people that believe in God/spirits/demons and such things only came to that conclusion after seeing or feeling something they can't explain. I know this was true for me. No one can convince you these things are real other than yourself.

They say people high up in the World Governments are using DMT to communicate with entities that are directing world events. A lot of people think those entities are demons/false Gods. One doesn't have to believe to be influenced by the beliefs of others. Once a prophecy is spoken some men will try to fulfill it even if it was never true. Food for thought.

IME people that believe in God/spirits/demons and such things only came to that conclusion after seeing or feeling something they can't explain. I know this was true for me. No one can convince you these things are real other than yourself.

They say people high up in the World Governments are using DMT to communicate with entities that are directing world events. A lot of people think those entities are demons/false Gods. One doesn't have to believe to be influenced by the beliefs of others. Once a prophecy is spoken some men will try to fulfill it even if it was never true. Food for thought.

And by "they", he means Alex Jones. Saw that Rogan interview :p

In fact, probably saw em all

It was mentioned on Rogan but it has been floated around in certain circles for a long time. Alex Jones and Rogan lift a lot of content from places I lurk around (well their employees do). They should really fuck off because they discredit a lot of good stuff just by having covered it. Alex is worse in that respect than Rogan.

Yes, Alex is funny though. He's the comic relief when it comes to this kind of discourse

And he knows this. He thrives off the audience that enjoy his erratic behavior. When he first realized this, he started making even weirder videos. In court he has argued his show is entertainment as well.